R+L Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

R+L Carriers Interview Questions

Interviews at R+L Carriers

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

I applied online.Process starts with In person interview asking basic questions about the software.They interview about an hour .They will notify us the result with in 2 weeks after interview .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Wilmington, OH (US)).

Interview

Very inexperienced people tried to interview me. I was asked basic questions in technology. I had 3 exp at the point and it was unreal. I was able to clear the interview easily but I didn't get the hint that I was joining a stupid place to work.

Negotiation

Negotiated 18% in salary

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

3 interview rounds. Not so hard questions. Primary focus is understanding candidates work ethic and learning capabilities. The interviewers were were friendly and understanding. The whole process went smooth. Room for negotiation, don't forget to negotiate your vacation time.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

I got a email from the recruiter that hiring manager will call me to know for initial phone screening and she asked me to provide a time slot for the call. First :She set up a call out of the time slot provided by me .Second : The hiring manager did not call just to know about the job experience but it was an actually telephonic interview call with 4 other managers and it lasted for 2 hours . All sorts of behavioral questions as well as technical questions . They told me that the recruiter will get back to me next week about the hiring decision.Third: The recruiter didn't even updated me and on top of that didn't even replied to my followup emails . I have been in this industry from so long and this kind of experience is unique and very frustrating.Unprofessional.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

Phone interview twice( screening interview and technical interview). Interview was not hard. They asked OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions. There is no coding interview. After a month, got an offer.

Interview Questions

• OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions   Answer Question

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter from the company on the phone. That was followed by a technical phone interview and finally an in person interview with about 5 developers/managers.
    The questions varied from technical to the usual behavioral and then about personal interests.

I received an offer which I declined. The offer was equivalent to my salary from 2 years prior and then they didn't budge during negotiations. They basically wasted weeks of my time with the interview process since I had given my salary requirement at the start.

Interview Questions

Salary was 10% lower than at my previous job with no room for negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in March 2015.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone, the second was over a month later. Then, about two weeks later they called me with an offer. We are still are still in the offer process...They made me an offer and I countered.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Took about three weeks. First round is with an HR Rep and the second is face to face in the office with full time account reps. The people that interviewed me face to face were not hiring managers which was kind of weird but i guess the company let the employees pick their own interns that they would be working with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Lakeland, FL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews and initially was not hired. Their choice did not pan out after six months and I received and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cut and dry. Everything up front. Non negotiable.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

phone call from hr, never spoke to an experience person. Company hiring and interview process is not very good. They should have a person with experience on the position speak to you, not a HR person. I was experience enough for the job, not sure why no offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.