R+L Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

R+L Carriers Interview Questions

Interviews at R+L Carriers

2.2

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

two rounds, most are technical questions, covered SQL, web programming, including HTML, CSS, Jquery, Javascript, OOD. a lot of basic questions about OOD, like inheritance, abstract class and interface. some questions about software engineering like agile programming

Interview Questions

• Object-Oriented Design: like what are interface, inheritance and abstract class.   Answer Question

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

phone call from hr, never spoke to an experience person. Company hiring and interview process is not very good. They should have a person with experience on the position speak to you, not a HR person. I was experience enough for the job, not sure why no offer.

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter from the company on the phone. That was followed by a technical phone interview and finally an in person interview with about 5 developers/managers.
    The questions varied from technical to the usual behavioral and then about personal interests.

I received an offer which I declined. The offer was equivalent to my salary from 2 years prior and then they didn't budge during negotiations. They basically wasted weeks of my time with the interview process since I had given my salary requirement at the start.

Interview Questions

Salary was 10% lower than at my previous job with no room for negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

I applied online.Process starts with In person interview asking basic questions about the software.They interview about an hour .They will notify us the result with in 2 weeks after interview .

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

Phone interview twice( screening interview and technical interview). Interview was not hard. They asked OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions. There is no coding interview. After a month, got an offer.

Interview Questions

• OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in October 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews (one with HR and one with the hiring manager) and was preparing for onsite interview and discussing the traveling details, but then company stopped responding to emails.

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

Smooth and easy going, Chris seemed like an alright guy, overall it seemed like a good deal. Word word word word word word word word word word word. How many words does it take to make atleast 30 to be on here...

Interview Questions

• How to attach a laptop to projector   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Wilmington, OH (US)).

Interview

The Interview Process was long and unstructured but not difficult. The process began with a technical phone interview, then advanced to an onsite interview and lastly a phone call to follow-up after the onsite interview. The onsite interview was conducted by a panel of employees. There was some Q & A from each employee and then some role play to demonstrate your ability to capture requirements. This was not difficult as I have done this many times. What was unusual was one of the interviewers started to use inappropriate language during the role play to try and throw me off the objective of capturing the correct requirements. The interview went excellent but I did not receive an offer. The employers voiced a concern that I had too much experience and if offered the job I would not stay with the company. During the face to face interview the employer asked me to submit non proprietary examples of my work. During the follow-up that asked me to walk them through my work and explain it to them. I noticed that the employer has re-posted the job a few times so they either never hired a candidate OR ... It seems like a nice place to work but I would not advice anyone to turn over samples of their work. I have been asked and complied with this request a few times in my career and it never seems to work out. They get a copy of some of your best work and you gain nothing from that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

Was referred by a friend which is good because this company relies heavily on word of mouth. Spoke to TM and he was very nice. Asked me about my job experience as well as skills pertaining to the job applied for. Gave me a chance even though I was over qualified and also took note of my personality and appearance before making his decision.

Office/Pre Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Lakeland, FL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

filled out paper work, took typing test with book on stand next to computer very old school. I got two trys and they used which ever was best. Then an in person interview where i was asked to provide authorization for a background check and discussed my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using a computer, copier?
      Do you have experience typing?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.