RB AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RB AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Lagos (Nigeria)) in February 2013.

Interview

Invitation was done by email and a follow up Phone call, then HR interviewed checking for business culture fit - looking for independent self starters, entrepreneurial traits, responsible for initiative results whether good or bad, they later did a group assessment center, selecting candidates to meet with the reporting manager, then interview to meet with head of function. After which offer was made and a counter offer.

Interview Questions

• Situational Question : I was asked to review a real distributor financials and profer business and financial solution - to justify profit margin shedding in a reducing sales situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.

Interview

RB believes in multiple interviews. So one round on the phone with the HR. One Round with the Zonal Manager. One Round with the regional manager. Skype call with the sales director. and On Site round with the Director - HR, and country GM. Plus a round with the HRBP to close on compensation and other formalities.

Interview Questions

• What is that you would bring to RB? It should help fix something at RB, that is not going well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RB (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic round and then a round with RSM & SD. Questions are asked about your sales experience and situation based questions. They need you more than you need them is the sense you will get all along.

Interview Questions

• Why RB? Sales related standard questions. SD asks why marks in 10th low :D   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate hard. Dont settle for one time bonus. Rather fight on base salary. They pay their MTs much more.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Interview

1) Resume shortlist
    2) Video Resume - Had to answer 4 questions and duration for it was 2 minutes
    3) Group discussion- A case study was given for discussion about Dettol.
    4) Interview

Interview Questions

• Did not reach till interview   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.