RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RB Interview Questions

Interviews at RB

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

I applied online and they asked dates to be called for an interview. I was doing a million applications at the time because I was laid off so 2-4 weeks later they called, I was confused. I was so confused I didn’t want to flat out say I forgot I scheduled or didn’t know, so I just went with it but thought for sure I wouldn’t get it.
    The interview was just a 30 min phone interview and they just asked me about my position I was in, little background and the man I talked to took my anxiety away. He was so nice and down to earth it made it so easy to talk to him. I’d say it was one of the easiest interviews I’ve been in. About a week or 2 later I got a call saying they were offering me a position. Still confused because I never actually went in the building and met anyone but I’m extremely grateful.

Director, Supply Chain Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

interview with SVP and local HR teams. Discussion on experience, expectations and career outlook. Not really surprised with questions as have a very long tenure with the company. Unfortunately I had to reject.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

Unorganized. HR was not responsive when I arrived at the building. Have to wait for 20 minutes passed schedule time. No dedicated room booked. Everyone was not sure about the process. Would not recommend.

TRM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB in November 2019.

Interview

Very short interview process (took less than two hours), met with three different people, one of which was the finance person (which i found weird). Everything i was being told seemed 'too good to be true', which would indicate to me that they were trying to paint a rosey picture of the place to attract talent, then once they had you your stuck for at least 2 years (unless you want to cough up a hiring bonus). Most of the dialogue went through a recruiter, which, again for a company this large, seemed strange since they should have more than enough resources to do their own recruiting. Overall, I didnt get the feeling that it was going to be a good place to work, so, I declined their offer (which was made within 2 hours of the end of the interview, again, gives major indication of desperation)

Interview Questions

• how do i maintain discipline on the people i supervise.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Newark, NJ (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Overall quick process at 1st but then silence after meeting with VP for position. Non responsive to follow ups or even just a decision on next steps. They need to be more decisional/informational through the process.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was long and split into 3 different parts with different members of the procurement team. They were very friendly and professional and asked basic Behavioral questions with a couple tricky ones to test your analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• Where are the headquarters located?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was pretty average. My manager was very friendly and made talking to him about myself very easy. He asked a lot of questions that made you think and self reflect. It was overall a very insightful experience.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

On campus interview as a result of applying online after a career fair. Managers directly interview the interns they'll be managing, so what the interview is like depends a lot on who you're talking to. I interviewed with two managers; one asked specific questions about technical issues and my experience, while the other didn't have many questions prepared and just wanted me to talk about myself.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process took about one month. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding an ABM role open on one of the brands. After our initial call the recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The call lasted about 45 minutes and I walked the hiring manager through my resume and role at my current job. The call went well and then I was scheduled for in-person interview about 4 weeks later. It was about a half-day of interviews. I met with 5 different people. The questions asked were mainly behavioral and about my marketing experience. Everyone was very friendly and gave honest & thorough feedback on the expectations of the role and the culture at RB.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a marketing campaign/brand that you like and explain why?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Took an online assessment on math/analytical skills. Passed that, then went on to a phone interview a month later. Got invited to their Graduate Assessment Day in New Jersey where it had a group case interview, an individual case interview that was written, another group case interview and an individual interview. All the case interviews were supervised by the panel of senior leadership. It was very tiring. Even in the introduction to the company, this very off-putting HR woman went on a spiel about how many people failed at RB and how a lot of people aren't successful. Ultimately didn't get the role because of a question of passion for the CPG industry, so make sure you show you're passionate about the industry as a whole, not just RB. Overall it didn't seem like a pleasant place to work to be honest, and pales in comparison to other Grad Assessment days, which actually try to sell you on the company a little. The staff seemed very mean, cold, and problematic and coupled the bad reviews I saw on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to do the right thing   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.