RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2015.

Interview

very strong HR process by email and phone by HR and first 2 rounds are by HR only.
    what is your long term strategy which could benefit the company if we hire you

Interview Questions

• why you looking for change and stability if we hire you in this company, how you can contribute. what is your long term strategy which could benefit the company if we hire you   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Hillsborough, NJ (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

It was an internship position and they called after 2 weeks of applying for the position. Initial round was HR with the plant HR manager and was mostly resume based and behavioral. Couple of questions were 1. Tell me how you facilitated a change in your previous job? 2. Describe a very stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
    The second round was with the Plant Manager and he asked a lot more into technical questions. One of his questions was 1. Do you think Lean Six Sigma is a very practical solution for improving productivity and tell me an instance of using Six Sigma 2.He then asked me about one particular project that I had done on implementing a 'Pull based system'/

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was generous for an internship position and I did not negotiate.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Morristown, NJ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

First there was an internal submission process. After this was feeled I had to send my CV. After that there were 2 meetings one with the direct manager of the departments and a second one with the director.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest sucess.   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Standard brand management interview. They were one of the few companies that actually wanted to know specific opinions about their own products (as opposed to other companies who wanted to just test general marketing knowledge). They wanted to know past experiences in cross-functional teams, analytical, innovation, handle conflict, etc. Nothing surprising.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a cross-functional team.   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Internal indication

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Remember to ask for flights back home (if you're a foreigner).
    Also, car and gas allowances are negotiable.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

I applied online and heard from a recruiter relatively quickly. An in-person meeting was quickly arranged and then cancelled/postponed due to travel. I was supposed to meet with several people and ended up speaking with one of them on the phone. After that, my interview was never rescheduled, and I randomly heard back about a month later that I was not being considered. Honestly, after hearing how this global company is kinda behind the times on technologies and efficiencies, it is probably for the best. Who wants to work at a backwards company? I don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)).

Interview

Online math test; two 1-1 in-person first round interviews with (a) someone from HR and (b) senior brand manager; then their "Graduate Assessment Day" which included an individual written case, a group case to present to managers, a negotiation simulation with part of a team, and a 1-1 behavioral interview.

The negotiation simulation was peculiar - you're put into groups of 4 people and you have to rank order some characteristics on your own only to then as a group decide the "ultimate ranking" for your team. There are about 3 RB employees sitting in the room taking notes on you, so it's kind of an odd activity. With the group case, again there are about 3 RB employees who take notes on you while you prep for your group presentation and watch everything you do. I think the written case and behavioral interview aspects are pretty typical and straightforward.

I was not a fan of this process, however, I will say that I think the interview process is very true to who RB is as a company. RB knows what it stands for and what it wants in employees, so if you like the interview experience then I think RB is a great fit for you (or if you're like me, this whole process solidifies that RB is not the right culture). It's not good or bad - it just is.

Interview Questions

• Why RB? (During the graduate day, a lot of questions I felt were more about proving my interest rather than demonstrating my knowledge or skills)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The first round of interviews were via Skype. There were two interviews in this round, oen with an HR manager and one with a Senior Brand Manager. Most of the questions I got here were fit/behavioral questions. The next round of interviews were part of the Graduate Assessment Day. For this round, there were several group case interviews, one one-on-one interview, and some case write ups.

Interview Questions

• The relatively more difficult questions were the ones with the group case interview, where the questions were with regards to the specifics of brand management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by online quantitative assessment and a first round phone interview with a current brand manager. Finals consisted of two group cases, one individual written case, and one standard one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, Why CPG, How do you prioritize competing projects?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, including a phone screen with HR. In total, time spent interviewing was maybe 2-3 hours cumulative and I received an offer in about a week. Questions were pretty standard and easy to answer as long as you did your research about the company and can speak to specific examples in your resume. Everyone I spoke with seemed enthusiastic about the company and about finding the right fit for their team. I was pleasantly surprised at how candid and straight forward all of my interviewers were.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.