RBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at RBC

1,618 Interview Reviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter first, then an hour video interview with hiring manager. Pretty conversational interview going over my past experience and skills. We discussed the role and I was able to ask my own questions. Both people interviewing me were friendly and professional

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I was connected to an analyst within the group after that he connected me with another. From there, I was invited to a first round interview via phone call. The call was 30 minutes and only technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If there are two E&P companies with an EPS of 8x and 10x will the deal be accretive or dilutive?|   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Applied online after attending their on campus presentation and networking with individuals on Sales and Trading side. Had a two-on-one on campus interview that lasted about an hour. For the most part, there were a lot of behavioral questions, walking through resume, and I also gave a stock pitch where I answered a few more technical questions.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview first then there was a Super day with three separate interviews. Not necessarily school alumni but typically more senior members of the firm in the division you are applying for.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

1st stage: Resume screen
    2nd stage: Online Numerical And Psychometric tests
    3rd stage: Behavioural interview
    4th stage: Assessment Centre

Overall positive experience - took while to get back to me in between taking the tests and phone screen

Interview Questions

• Q: Why RBC?
      Q: why this role?
      Q: Discuss a current event in the financial markets   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Had 3 good interviews only to be ghosted - they stopped replying any inquiries. I even worked for them 5 years before with great references. I called and emailed. They just stopped communicating. I would not waste your time with this once great company.

Interview Questions

• really? what part of ignoring the applicant is normal? I suspect ageism   1 Answer
    • my age?   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Interview

Applied through University Job board and got an invite for on campus first round. It was for around half an hour about basic programming questions, and about my interests etc. Interviewer was pretty good, made me comfortable. In a week, got the call for the final round. It consisted of two 45 min interviews at their office. I was interviewed by two different persons from two different teams. It basically consisted of behavioural questions -"what would you do" in specific scenarios and basic oops, database questions and questions related to projects on the resume

Interview Questions

• How do you explain virtual function to a 2 year old kid?   1 Answer

Interview

Fairly Quick, Met with 2 Engineers and Team Lead then Hiring Manager. Interview process consisted with a phone screen and a coding test then an onsite. Everything was done professionally.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on my experience, basic DevOps Questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Phone interview lasted less than 15 minutes.. asked about previous experience and college classes.. Asked for a stock pitch which I was not prepared and asked for experience working in the financial industry

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RBC (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

One initial phone interview of around 30 minutes. Superday consisted of 3 half hour interviews with VP's in different groups. Got the offer a few weeks after the super day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.