REPL Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at REPL Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England)

Interview

Personality and technical qs, they will tell you not to prepare but do prepare. They try and catch you off guard. Two consultants and a recruitment officer. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What is one persons misconception about you
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was conducted by two people. One SME and one HR. The SME was asking specific questions about the role, the HR was focusing more on behaviour. In the end, they gave me a competency test that involved writing user stories. They gave me 20 minutes, then I had to present them and they asked questions which led to a discussion. This is probably one of the best prepared interviews that I had for a number of years. Well done lads!

Interview Questions
  • Analyse a real scenario that was given to me during the intterview.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at REPL Group (Johannesburg) in Apr 2021

Interview

It took 16 days from the day the Talent Acquisition Consultant reached out to me on LinkedIn until the day they made an offer. I had a chat with the Talent Acquisition Consultant first. I was given a technical test to write. After passing the test, I had the first interview with the Test Manager. The first interview was successful. I then had the second and final interview with the Test Services Director and another Test Manager (Snr to the first one).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (Manchester, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

A thorough interview process with several senior managers. A well structured approach, tailored around the specific requirements of the role in question. The interviewers were pleasant and friendly but very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe the relevant experience you have that would be beneficial to the role.

REPL Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at REPL Group

Interview

There are several steps in the process. The initial call will be a screening interview where an HR-level person will ask you some basic questions and depending on the job you might be asked technical questions (this will be from a checklist). The next step is an interview with a team lead where you'll be quizzed about skills you might have used in your current or previous jobs. After that you meet a development manager who will ask you to do a live-coding test. In my case it was to solve some codingame.com challenge. Most likely they choose something that's easy to solve because it's totally unrelated to anything asked in the previous round and equally not at all work related so the purpose of the test is to see how quickly you think on your feet and can grasp a problem and for you to reveal your thought processes as you attempt to solve it). It has to be a simple question because they allot exactly (down to the minute) twenty minutes to solve it and the interviewer will show you a plausible (yet inefficient) solution to the problem and spend exactly a minute going over his solution. Finally you get to meet a Technical Director who will talk up the company and their clients. Pay particular attention to what he says, since it will give you an indication of how this company does 'swarm based development'. At each step of the process thus far you'll be assessed for culture fit (to see if you are presentable to their clients), for intelligence and in every interview the interviewer will take meticulous notes, and keep watching their clock. It's like they have a countdown timer or something in the background. Finally, after all this time you'll get to meet another HR person. At this point you'll learn if the company has decided if they are serious about making any sort of hire at all - or are just shopping to see what the market has on offer. I guess they don't like to keep the HR 'resources' on idle. In summary, even though in all of the interviews they will stick to the allotted time (checking their clocks frequently and demanding candidates pitch on time to interviews and stick to the allotted time with their answers), will interview by checklist questioning and so on, the company is indecisive at concluding anything and will waste your precious time. For a global consulting company these markers are especially egregious.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

REPL Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group in Jun 2020

Interview

There were 2 stages of the interview. I performed well in the first stage and then i have been invited to 2nd stage. I chased for feedbacks few times and after 2 weeks of the 2nd stage interview, i been told that i perform well in 2nd interview as well but this role has been put on hold. I spent time in preparing interviews and after 5 weeks, the company put role on hold. This situation has just annoyed me

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (Warwick, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

I had the initial phone interview with the company HR. Following that another phone interview with a developer about basic test automation knowledge and SDLC, STLC, and Agile. After that, a task was sent to be completed in 60 minutes. Not that easy to complete in 60 minutes. In the end, I had a Microsoft Teams interview with the team lead and the department manager. This interview was postponed once. I have the impression that they were decent people. I answered some, failed in some, Although I felt that I did OK, I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you use OOP concepts in your test automation framework?
  • Tell us something you don't like about your job?
2 people found this interview helpful

REPL Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at REPL Group in Feb 2020

Interview

Panel interview with standard interview questions (tell me about a time where...). Had to answer three questions a few days prior to the interview and submit it to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you couldn't meet a deadline, what did you do? Tell me about a time you had to consult with a client outside of the workplace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (Warwick, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

A quick application having to answer three questions. This was then followed by a video interview regarding CV and university. Final stage is assessment centre which required me to do a presentation, interview, group exercises and small activities.

Interview Questions
  • If you were able to change something, how would you change the process in Testing which is currently ran in your organisation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England)

Interview

Approached by an internal recruiter. First, telephone interview with a peer. Second, face-2-face interview with Senior Operation manager and Program manager. For this interview I’ve been asked to prepare 10 minutes presentation (with slides) about my favourite project. I think for an interview 10 minutes isn’t enough to cover a project overview including slides. Generally very positive atmosphere during the interview

Interview Questions
  • What would you do differently if you to manage this project again?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews