REPL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

REPL Group Interview Questions

Interviews at REPL Group

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at REPL Group.

Interview

There are several steps in the process.

The initial call will be a screening interview where an HR-level person will ask you some basic questions and depending on the job you might be asked technical questions (this will be from a checklist).

The next step is an interview with a team lead where you'll be quizzed about skills you might have used in your current or previous jobs.

After that you meet a development manager who will ask you to do a live-coding test. In my case it was to solve some codingame.com challenge. Most likely they choose something that's easy to solve because it's totally unrelated to anything asked in the previous round and equally not at all work related so the purpose of the test is to see how quickly you think on your feet and can grasp a problem and for you to reveal your thought processes as you attempt to solve it). It has to be a simple question because they allot exactly (down to the minute) twenty minutes to solve it and the interviewer will show you a plausible (yet inefficient) solution to the problem and spend exactly a minute going over his solution.

Finally you get to meet a Technical Director who will talk up the company and their clients. Pay particular attention to what he says, since it will give you an indication of how this company does 'swarm based development'.

At each step of the process thus far you'll be assessed for culture fit (to see if you are presentable to their clients), for intelligence and in every interview the interviewer will take meticulous notes, and keep watching their clock. It's like they have a countdown timer or something in the background.

Finally, after all this time you'll get to meet another HR person. At this point you'll learn if the company has decided if they are serious about making any sort of hire at all - or are just shopping to see what the market has on offer. I guess they don't like to keep the HR 'resources' on idle.

In summary, even though in all of the interviews they will stick to the allotted time (checking their clocks frequently and demanding candidates pitch on time to interviews and stick to the allotted time with their answers), will interview by checklist questioning and so on, the company is indecisive at concluding anything and will waste your precious time. For a global consulting company these markers are especially egregious.

BI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group in June 2020.

Interview

There were 2 stages of the interview.
    I performed well in the first stage and then i have been invited to 2nd stage.

I chased for feedbacks few times and after 2 weeks of the 2nd stage interview, i been told that i perform well in 2nd interview as well but this role has been put on hold.

I spent time in preparing interviews and after 5 weeks, the company put role on hold. This situation has just annoyed me

Interview Questions

• The questions mainly were around SSRS, SSIS and Power BI   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

I had the initial phone interview with the company HR. Following that another phone interview with a developer about basic test automation knowledge and SDLC, STLC, and Agile. After that, a task was sent to be completed in 60 minutes. Not that easy to complete in 60 minutes. In the end, I had a Microsoft Teams interview with the team lead and the department manager. This interview was postponed once. I have the impression that they were decent people. I answered some, failed in some, Although I felt that I did OK, I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you use OOP concepts in your test automation framework?   1 Answer
    • Tell us something you don't like about your job?   1 Answer

Test Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at REPL Group in February 2020.

Interview

Panel interview with standard interview questions (tell me about a time where...). Had to answer three questions a few days prior to the interview and submit it to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you couldn't meet a deadline, what did you do?
      Tell me about a time you had to consult with a client outside of the workplace.   Answer Question

Graduate Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

A quick application having to answer three questions. This was then followed by a video interview regarding CV and university. Final stage is assessment centre which required me to do a presentation, interview, group exercises and small activities.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to change something, how would you change the process in Testing which is currently ran in your organisation   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Approached by an internal recruiter.
    First, telephone interview with a peer.
    Second, face-2-face interview with Senior Operation manager and Program manager. For this interview I’ve been asked to prepare 10 minutes presentation (with slides) about my favourite project. I think for an interview 10 minutes isn’t enough to cover a project overview including slides.
    Generally very positive atmosphere during the interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently if you to manage this project again?   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at REPL Group (Cape Town (South Africa)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process is robust without being tiresome. You will meet people that you will be working with and get a good understanding of the role and responsibilities. A good opportunity to find out enough to make an informed decision and realistic expectations.

Interview Questions

• About my strengths and weaknesses, experience, how I'd handle different common challenges in my role.   1 Answer

Integration Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Apply online.

A call to advise you on the role and an invitation to an assessment day in London Victoria.

An email asking you to prepare a 10 minute presentation (biggest change to affect the high street).

2x Group presentations
    1x individual presentation

30 min Aptitude test. (Numerical, verbal reasoning and non verbal reasoning)

10-20 min interview.

Really nice overall experience with nice staff from 3 different departments of the company. HR, software developers and management.

Day sounds hectic, but is well managed allowing for a smooth and relaxed atmosphere.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REPL Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

- 2x Group presentation
    - Individual Presentation
    - 3x exam papers
    - Half of the group asked to leave mid-process
    - final interview with 2 employees, they asked generic interview questions, then gave me an opportunity to ask some questions at the end.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REPL Group (Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds. HR and manager round. HR round was done in Noida office and final was in Delhi. Whole process was very professional and helpful. Every thing explained about the role was fair.

Interview Questions

• All previous working history   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.