RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Interview Questions

Interviews at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

2.2

Computer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

They asked a lot of behavior questions and there are 5 or 6 people in the interview process. But it felt pretty casual conversation.

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 person interview that took around 30 minutes. Easy back and forth conversation. Knew a few days later that I got the job. Overall an easy and enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Whats one thing you would change?   1 Answer

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I worked at CIASTech department at RIT for almost 2 years. Interview process was excellent and all bosses were super chill. They know what they are doing and it was a great experience being a part of such great team.

Interview Questions

• How important do you think customer service is for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email and phone call from the manager after applying 6 months back. We scheduled for an interview. Had an interview with the manager.One to one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

It is easier to get the job if you just go to DSS office and ask them than applying online.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. And it was several years ago, so I don't really remember it.

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

talked about how's your English ability and computer experience. and you just talked very freely with the interviewers. The most important part is that you are and animation graduate student of RIT.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and I was scheduled for an interview with the system administrator. The interview was a one-to-one interview. I found the interview to be straightforward. I totally enjoyed my interview and found it interesting.

Interview Questions

• Questions about computer science skills and also about configuring lab systems for students.   Answer Question

Lab Worker Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple. You have a face to face meet up with the manager and talk about what the job will entail and if it'll be a good fit for you. They go over what classes you can tutor in and assign labs and times you can work from there.

Intramural Referee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a lot of questions regarding people skills. How well you interact with people and how you would manage various situations. There were additional questions towards the end regarding prior experience. It was very a comfortable and relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.