RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited

2.4

Senior Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited.

Interview

You have to fill up a form where all your interest & experiences need to be mentioned. There would be technical round based on your area of Interest. There is no HR round.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in July 2019.

Interview

It was easy. HR round and Partner round were held. sometimes candidates are subjected technical round as well. Forms are required to be filled where basic experience and background Q are asked. results are mostly announced on the same day.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (New Delhi).

Interview

First round with HR, he asked the basic questions about yourself your family your residence place then technical round with manager and finally Partner Round.
    But keep that in mind might have to wait too long to get interview.

Interview Questions

• HR:-
      1. Introduction

3. Why audit ?
      4. Relevance of working papers   Answer Question

Banking Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai).

Interview

The process of the interview was nice . First round of interview was taken by the Hr and second was taken by the associate director of the company .Personal questions was asked nothing technical. The job profile was good but the compensation offered is way too low .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited.

Interview

long interview process which will take your whole day, but at the end you will up like was that really mattered. too many hierarchy were involved in interview proces. all in all it was a bad experience.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview 1st round was taken by partner which enquired mostly about previous work experience and further regarding accounting packages used. About the family and are u okay with relocation.

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andher, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Andher, Maharashtra).

Interview

Hr round
    Manager round asked question regarding internal audit
    personal details
    what is stock audit
    tell me about yourself
    family details
    where you see yourself after 5 years
    what is your career goal

Junior Officer Audits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

For the post of Junior officer Internal Audits i was being interviewed. First a consultant took telephonic interview regarding basic info. later scheduled interview with working partner.
    Based on what i mentioned in my resume questions was asked.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain a complete process flow of any line of activity what i understand in previous audits   1 Answer

Audit Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited.

Interview

apllied online. Process took a week. Swanky Office. HR round. Basic questions based on work experience mentioned in resume and areas covered in work. HOD round : Similar questions again. Technical Round: Basic finance & Acc Qs

ISO Quality Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited in December 2013.

Interview

There was an initial telephonic interview on the basis of which got shortlisted for PI. Met 2 senior level people, both were functional managers, HR round never took place. For the 2 interview, there was a waiting time of more than 30 minutes. Requested the receptionist to check with next interviewing manager as to how much more time will it take, if it will take more time, then will come back I said. The interview took place shortly then.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.