RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in April 2010.

Interview

Recruitment advertisement on an online job portal was for a senior level position for which I'd applied. However, I was called in for an interview at a lower level and no clear job description was provided. The HR interview was clearly disorganized & unclear. They failed to communicate the roles & responsibilities and were shrewd enough to lure a candidate into considering a lower position than that applied for.

Interview Questions

• Can you type a page of the last interesting project that you had handled?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was inappropriate and incomprehensible, as I decided to accept the offer without any consideration to my previous CTC.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview 1st round was taken by partner which enquired mostly about previous work experience and further regarding accounting packages used. About the family and are u okay with relocation.

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andher, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Andher, Maharashtra).

Interview

Hr round
    Manager round asked question regarding internal audit
    personal details
    what is stock audit
    tell me about yourself
    family details
    where you see yourself after 5 years
    what is your career goal

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (New Delhi).

Interview

First round with HR, he asked the basic questions about yourself your family your residence place then technical round with manager and finally Partner Round.
    But keep that in mind might have to wait too long to get interview.

Interview Questions

• HR:-
      1. Introduction

3. Why audit ?
      4. Relevance of working papers   Answer Question

Article Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in September 2012.

Interview

Written Test - Written test is taken as per your interest area & the review is done on the very same day. HR round is taken on the same day & they do not take much time or make people wait
    HR round - They ask you very general questions & sometime can ask technical too .. The HR is very friendly & stress interview is not taken. Very polite.
    Partner Round - Basic technical questions

Audit Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited.

Interview

apllied online. Process took a week. Swanky Office. HR round. Basic questions based on work experience mentioned in resume and areas covered in work. HOD round : Similar questions again. Technical Round: Basic finance & Acc Qs

Assistant Manager - Audits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Mumbai) in August 2013.

Interview

Technical Round, HOD Round, HR

ISO Quality Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited in December 2013.

Interview

There was an initial telephonic interview on the basis of which got shortlisted for PI. Met 2 senior level people, both were functional managers, HR round never took place. For the 2 interview, there was a waiting time of more than 30 minutes. Requested the receptionist to check with next interviewing manager as to how much more time will it take, if it will take more time, then will come back I said. The interview took place shortly then.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Anjar) in December 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview and Face to Face interview are the two processes of interview. Interview questions are likely about engineering core technical questions, personal information, details about past experience and academic qualifications. After interview, background verification will be done with your references mentioned in your resume. Then they will send salary breakup and provide you provisional offer. Once you accept it, they will send you final offer letter.

Junior Officer Audits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Astute Consulting Private Limited (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

For the post of Junior officer Internal Audits i was being interviewed. First a consultant took telephonic interview regarding basic info. later scheduled interview with working partner.
    Based on what i mentioned in my resume questions was asked.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain a complete process flow of any line of activity what i understand in previous audits   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.