Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Oct 2018

2.3

Sort:

Catering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I was taken advantage of my young age at the interview and got "jipped" on my salary. i am actually getting paid at least ten thousand dollars a year less than what I deserve and what any other average person in my same position would be getting paid.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to get my hands dirty and help out where and when needed   Answer Question

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Had several interviews with the sales department, but HR never took the time to meet with me. There were several things I was not told in the interview process only to find out once I started. I was not told about holidays or weekends when I interviewed which would have affected my decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate with me, it was what it was.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Charleston, SC (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

not professional, at the time I was told a lot of things that ended up not being the case once I started the job. I was offered the job before I left, which I knew may not be a 'good' sign due to the high turnover that was already evident

Interview Questions

• why did I want to move to Charleston for this job   1 Answer

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

The interview was professional and well done. Didn't rush me thru. Good questions. Both interviewers were nice and respectful. I am still waiting to hear back for a second interview. I am hopeful

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview which was followed up with an on-site interview. Both interviews were between my (would be) supervisor and the GM. Both were very intelligent and genuine in seeking to understand where I would fit in the company. After my on-site interview I had a tour of the hotel full of employees that were happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• What future did I see with the Radisson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I had my interview couple months ago. Everyone was so professional and friendly!
    I talked to Hr manager first. She is really friendly! We had a Skype interview and she asked me basic question like why I wanna work there, Why hotel industry, she wanted to hear some situation of my experiences . She wrote down all my answer and i was told to wait for department manager call. He call me an hour after and we set up interview for next day. I talked to 3 people and sign the paper works!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal problematic guest ?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. He did most of the talking and wasn't too concerned with what I had to say. He eventually asked me a couple easy questions. He didn't ask to see any work or mine.

Interview Questions

• He asked basic questions such as why would you be a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Nonexistent. I was scheduled to have an interview with a member of the HR team. In the email she sent me she directly stated that she would call me. When the scheduled time came for our interview, I waited, and waited. After 15 minutes I sent her an email (because she never gave me a phone number) asking if she needed to reschedule. I received nothing back from her. I followed up with said woman two more times to see if something could be rescheduled and never received a response. I was completely ghosted by HR with absolutely no reasoning. My outlook on RHG has changed immensely since this occurrence.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied on their website. I was then called by a recruiter who set up all interviews and relayed my information. I had Two phone interviews and one face to face. The recruiter contacted me a week later to offer me a position. I was able to give a Four week notice.

Interview Questions

• All Easy questions if you have general knowledge of running a hotel   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as they paid what I asked

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I walked in to drop off my resume' and asked for managment. GM was very nice and helpful. He said he would be in touch. I called a week later to follow-up, next day I got a call for interview one on one. GM asked basic questions. I sold myself on my abilities even though I was entry-level.

Interview Questions

• Will a sporadic schedule work for you?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, wish I would have bargained a smidge. But I will after 6 months.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.