Randstad Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Randstad

2.6

Electronics Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Overall, bad interview experience!! Said they wanted me to start immediately, but then ghosted me completely...

Before applying I called about the job posting to express my interest and ask about the opportunity. They couldn't say at the time, but the job was with Pegatron (based at their Sydney location).
    Having called the recruiter, I was informed about a group interview taking place later that week and I was invited to go following my application to the job (I also had to fill out a few online forms too, sent to me by the recruiter). During this group interview setting, we were given information about Pegatron and the role in more detail, before filling out more forms and completing some assessments. These assessments largely involved information discrimination (for example, a spot-the-difference test) to determine one's attention to detail and working efficiency under a time limit, as well as a brief physical examination involving some stretching, lifting and hand strength tests.
    At this date, a brief one-on-one interview with the recruiter was also conducted. The recruiter asked some general questions, and was overall quite a relaxed, casual discussion. The recruiter seemed keen for me to move forward, and discussed several roles at Pegatron that she believed I may be well suited for (if I were to progress from Electronics Assembler).
    Almost a week later, I was asked to visit Pegatron for a second interview with their senior recruiter. Similar situation, although this was entirely one-on-one. A few quick assessments of my mind and hand strength, and quite a relaxed, casual interview which went very well. The senior recruiter also seemed quite keen to get me on-board, and said he would like me to start the following week, which I was keen to do. Following the interview, I sent him a follow-up email to say thankyou for the meeting and to express my enthusiasm to get started.
    I cleared my schedule for the following week, however I never received a reply email or phone call. I sent several emails over the following month and tried calling the recruiters, but got no answer/reply to any of these attempts. Following this, whilst applying for other jobs via Randstads website, I noticed that the application for this job had since been marked "unsuccessful".

If they had told me that I was unsuccessful, I would have accepted that and moved on. But, to ghost me after having told me that they wanted me and wanted me to start immediately, I think is extremely unprofessional. A simple return phone call or email would have sufficed, but I was left on the hook for weeks without knowing what was happening before discovering I was unsuccessful.

Overall, a very unprofessional and frustrating experience despite a promising interview process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, they will interview your based on your CV, the second stage is a group assessment where they will do sales exercises such as the hot air balloon exercise (individual), then a group presentation and a role play where they will give you a CV and another paper with job requirements and ask you to pitch the candidate to the client.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Randstad?
      How does your experience help you in the role?
      What do you think recruitment is?   Answer Question

Recruitment Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applying with Randstad is just wasting time and effort , they won't even interview you.
    They reject you over a game test.

I will never bother and apply with again.

Definitely it is not professional .
    If you want to wast you time , Randstad is company for you.

They don't ever bother and have with you a conversation over the phone or interview in person

Childcare Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Because of the demand from the industry, you left to feel that they would require almost anyone that walks through the door and applied for the job. I'm sure this comment applies to all the other agencies too (eg Hays)

Interview Questions

• What action(s) you would take in adressing fights/misunderstandings between children you are supervising?   Answer Question

Technologies Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

1, questionnaire (questions like:- Details of your availability, salary expectation, will you be studying further etc)
    2. Video interview (one way) After one month I came to know that I was selected for the next round ie.tests.
    3. Psychometric tests (Combination of 2 tests Maths/general ability and personality quiz)
    4. Assesment Centre
    (Introduction round, Debate and Role play)

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time when you showed initiative
      2, Biggest achievement in life
      3. describe a time when there was a need to go that extra mile to serve your clients/customers.   Answer Question

Child Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

You must be very well prepared for your big day, try to learn about childcare interview questions and answers.

Firstly read all our answers for following questions and then create your own answers.
    its usualy group interview, easy and warm atmosphere
    The typical length of interviews runs about 30 minutes, with a majority of workers receiving formal hiring offers at the conclusion of the final meeting

Interview Questions

• how you will handle the aggressive child?   1 Answer

Recruitment Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Parramatta (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruitment consultant at Randstad Parramatta (Aus) and after the telephone interview I was asked to come in for a face-to-face meeting. I was made to believe that the interview went well and was promised a phone call from the recruiter to organise another round with her manager. I was also ask to complete two physcometric tests which I did. After one week with no communication from Randstad I gave the recruiter a call where she assured me to keep waiting because she has not seen her manager who is based out in the cbd. This was about six months ago and I still have not heard from the recruiter. This is poor form on the recruiters behalf and I hope this is not how all the consultants at Randstad operate.
    Fair enough if I was not a suitable candidate, but have the decency to contact me even by email if you are too lazy to give me a call and say that you are not proceeding because (insert generic regret statement). I took time out of my day to come and meet with the recruiter which including the interview and travelling time was three hours. In addition an hour to complete the aptitude tests. Every candidate deserves communication because of the time and effort that has gone through to apply for a company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2013.

Interview

Was shown to a small room with a Senior Recruiter/Team Leader. The chat went for about 15 to twenty minutes, and ranged across what sort of roles I normally filled, how I work in a team, what would I like to do as regards the future, why would I want to work for Randstad

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for Randstad?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

2 stages, not too difficult what you would expect for a consultant interview.. skills testing and ref checks. asked sales related questions, working in a team and displaying resilience.
    . they really sell the culture of the business to you and staff benefits

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.