Cover image for Randstad US

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 804 of over 804 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Straight forward. The hiring manager reviewed my resume and based on my history as a census taker and customer service agent, they offered me a role and set me up for the next round of on-boarding.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What relevant experience do you have? 2. When can you start?
    Answer Question

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

I applied for a position through the Rndstad website for entry level position that even maybe a non experienced person can do. I submitted a resume through the website and signed up to speak with a recruiter. I saw the number for the recruiter on the bottom of the page and remembered it. The appointment was set for 11 am Eastern standard time. I looked at my clock it was passed quarter after 11. I decided to call the person that answered the call said wrong number. Unbeknownst to knowledge the recruiter was working from home and decided to no longer call me because she was no longer was considering me for the position. This what she said quote and quote “The company has a different number” These people are unprofessional and not educated to be running a company. I don’t want them to ever call me. Till day this never received a call. Had they been professional an email would have suffice stating I don’t have the skills that they are looking for this entry level position 😂. I don’t recommend RANSTAD.

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

In person for the 3rd round. Very laid back and easy to talk to. For the first round interview, it was online and chill just getting to know who I am and what my pas work history is

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (San Antonio, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview moments after I applied. The interviewer was a no-show, so I emailed her to ask her if it was still a good time. She gave every excuse in the book she could; she was on PTO that week, the jobs had already been filled, the system didn't notify her and wiped it from her calendar, and she didn't receive the email I sent to her confirming the email. Waste of time and effort.

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US in Dec 2022

Interview

First I submitted my CV and then I had an interview with the lead and this was followed by an interview with one of the hiring managers. The process was smooth.

Interview Questions
  • We discussed my experience. They asked about flexibility and availability.

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Pretty quick and easy. Everything is handled by phone and email. They give quick responses. Overall the process is fast as long as you communicate well with them. Make sure to stay on top of it because it’s competitive.

Interview Questions
  • What is a task you struggled in the past?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Houston, TX) in Nov 2022

Interview

Very simple interview. Just pretty much describe the job and if you like your schedule and if you want to accept the job offer. That was all I was asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Multiple Rounds with site manager and branch manager, personality test, and a shadowing day. Very involved and lengthy, they do their best to give an idea of a day to day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Edina, MN) in Oct 2022

Interview

Horrible, I get constant alerts for inappropriate jobs. Any job I'm interested in the recruiters take info then never respond or worse just ghost out of the situation after a couple email exchanges. They try and get you to fill the entry level positions they have an abundance of, instead of actually trying to find you something suitable.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to accept $5 less per hour than industry standards?

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

First did a video interview with the Area Vice President. Second interview was with Market Manager via video interview as well. Last part was doing a job shadow at the office to see how things work.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about your sales experience Q: Have you done any recruiting or HR work before? Q: How are you with balancing multiple roles?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 804 Interviews

Randstad US Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Randstad US as 32.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.47 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for US IT Recruiter and Recruiter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Onboarding Specialist and Technical Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Randstad US takes an average of 10 days when considering 19 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Contractor had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas IT Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 4 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Randstad US according to 19 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.00%