Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

Interviews at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Positive88%
Employee Referral19%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Interview

They had 3 rounds, 2 technical & 1 HR. After the final selection in HR round & documents submission, the salary they offered was way less than the expectations that I said at the start of the process. If you won't be able to meet up the salary expectations, just say it before the process...why waste a candidate's time & energy in 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • First round was programming basics, second was a mix of analytical, programming & managerial round. HR round was based t check on how you align with the company culture & values.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) (Mumbai)

Interview

First I have given the Hr round about Job discription and then I have cleared the Technical technical round difficult but more much.. Technical manager ask questions related to incident task. 3rd final discussion with HR related to work culture and salary

Interview Questions
  • About how to provide support to user and how to solve the user query and how to handle incident

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) (Mumbai)

Interview

The process was smooth and the timings of the interview were suited to my availability 4 rounds of interview. 1- system design, DS, cultural problem, and solution 2- CTO- majorly DS, and why do you want the company 3- HR- cultural check 4- Domain knowledge

Interview Questions
  • Majorly DS- easy to average, and why do you want the company

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Interview

There was a test that i had to appear for initially, after that there were three interviews, 2 technical interviews and one HR. After the HR interview I got my final offer

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based on OS, CN, DSA, DBMS and SQL queries. There were a lot of puzzles as well.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

The process was evenly paced by the HR team. Ankit has brilliantly coordinated the entire process! The interviewers were very chilled out, made me at ease, were very good listeners. There were 3 rounds, Technical, Technical and Culture Fit. The culture fit round was super candid.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions from the project 2. Database locks 3. Schema Design 4. System Design

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Interview

Objective test followed by two rounds of technical interview and one round of HR interview. Test was easy, so was first round of technical interview. Second round of technical interview was a bit tough but not terrible. HR interview was descriptive.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a possible area of fault in the non delivery of a product.

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Interview

The interview process was good and long which also helped me understand about the company and how their design team works. Apart from one on one and group panel interview, there was also a portfolio screening round. The recruiting team were very helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about your design thinking process and what's your way of solving various design problems?

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) in Mar 2022

Interview

interview process was good and interviewer was also good. Total 3 Round was there two was technical round which contains based on QA roles and responsibility and last is HR round. Management response is also good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

Overall good experience through the 4 stages of the interview process. Questions revolved around product sense, case study to solve a problem statement, impact analysis of a recently launched product stakeholder management, cultural fitment (HR round) etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one recently executed product which solved for an important customer pain point.

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It consisted of 4 rounds. 1) Online Assessment 2) Technical Round 1 3) Technical Round 2 4) HR Round The online test had MCQs based on DBMS, OS, OOPS, JAVA etc. In the technical rounds candidates were interviewed based on their resumes. The TR 1 started with formal introduction of myself. Then I was asked questions on Javascript ,Node.js (mentioned in my resume), OOPS. I was asked to write one or two SQL queries. Then I was asked to code a problem on any IDE of my choice (medium level DSA). The interviewer also asked some questions related to my projects. The TR 2 was quite similar to the previous one. I was asked to code two problems. The interviewer was interested in knowing if I could code in a production friendly manner. I was asked questions related to DBMS, OS and my projects. The HR round was basically about my educations, knowledge about the company, strengths and weaknesses, future goals etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews

Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) as 89.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Backend Developer and Software Development Engineer I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Development Engineer (SDE) and Software Development Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) takes an average of 12 days when considering 180 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Backend Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Software Development Engineer I roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 8 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos) according to 180 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.43%