Red Hat Specialist Solution Architect - Cloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Red Hat Specialist Solution Architect - Cloud Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Hat

1 Interview Review

1.0

Specialist Solution Architect - Cloud Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process initiated through a referral process. And after submitting my resume with in two weeks they have scheduled the interview.

Initially I spoke with a Solution Architect from Red Hat and then to their SA Director. The discussion was more on what my background is and what their expectations are. How to understand customers requirement and use Red Hat's Product portfolio to design a solution. Migration from other Virtualization and Cloud platform to Red Hat Openstack and RHV based platform. Automation using Ansible etc.

The discussion with HR was not went well because their expectation was really different. Red Hat is a big brand, so people should not ask for benefits. They were offering me even less than what I have in my current company. No Tax saving benefits. No RSU options and Offered CTC was very low.

Interview Questions

• - Best practices for workload migration from public cloud to private cloud.
    - How to design a RHOSP platform along with CEPH as the backend storage ?
    - How to use CluodForms to simplify the Infrastructure provisioning on RHOSP ?
    - Use case of NFV.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.