Redmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Redmart Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jul 2017

2.4

Android Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a chat with recruiter 2 days after resume submission. He told me he would get back to me about another interview. I didn't get a response for 2 weeks and was given a rejection notice saying they wanted someone with more experience even though my resume shows 5 years in the field.

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was good, but after that it was a set of random events, looked like noone is interested in recruitment, Bangalore recruiter has careless mind.

They told me they will inform me about the result in a week, I waited more than a month, asked them then they said we were negative about you , we have another opportunity, we'll call back, then they never called, again I pinged they called, told me I was to tell them, (HR doesn't want to take any resposibility also) I'll have a telephonic round at 4PM, I got a call at 2, interviewer calling me with another name (lol). He wasted my 15 mins then he said it was a mistake (ROFL). Then no-one communicated with me, I pinged Bangalore HR, she said she 'll get back, then I waited for couple of days, I asked again then they said, sorry to inform your feedback was negative. (Randomness at its best). I feel petty for investors, what msg such behaviours convey towards honesty related to work from recruiters/leaders, and related to respect of any person like us, whom you reject because you find recruitment process complex, atleast give respect and tell them you dont have positions. Anyway god bless!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redmart in September 2016.

Interview

Got call from HRs within 5 days of applying. Interview process was very smooth. HRs were very helpful, highly prompt in responding and very thorough with feedback. Interviewers were also friendly, it was more of discussions than 1 way answering.

Interview Questions

• There was offline home assignment, followed by 6 f2f interviews. It included algorithms, behavioural questions and design round.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redmart (Pune).

Interview

Was first round telephonic and interviewer was very unprofessional. Being a technical interview he started asking current salary and expected salary. Also interview dint start on time. Since it was telephonic I had to keep waiting for an hour dint bother to update candidate about the delay. It was 30 min interview but got extended to 1 hour which is still fine. But the call was ended abruptly by just saying I have got to go. Also he asked to forward a solution which I did and haven't got the feedback till date. Have dropped couple of mail to HR and recruiters but they dint bother to provide feedback or even respond.

Interview Questions

• Find middle element of linklist   1 Answer

Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

HR contacted through LinkedIn and informed about an opportunity. I accepted to give a shot, 1 telephonic screening, following by written F2F interview and then F2F with Indian Head of Operations. Everything went smooth and then delays on part of HR, I was very clear of my expectation but eventually they were unable to match it.

Interview Questions

• Amazon Redshift related questions: distkey, sortkey, copy and unload commands   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Totally there were 4 rounds. Started with a call round followed by 3 F2F rounds . Very unprofessional . Hr s are terrible. They just dont update you. you have to call them to know about the next round.After clearing all the rounds they say m y salary is high. It would be professional if you could clear these minor things in screening.

Full-Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

> Coding challenge
    > HR contacted me through email next day
    > HR phone interview
    > Assessment
    > Technical interview with 3 Engineers

HR is very friendly and normally replies very fast.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redmart in January 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude and Coding round
    2. Technical 1- 1
    They expect you to know everything in depth.
    Both front end and back end questions were asked. One thing is they give feedback on what they felt after everything is done

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding round
      reversal of integer -123 -321

NoSQL
      MongoDB

Angular JS   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redmart.

Interview

Applied through hirist first round of written test, result of the test is not considered any ways you will get through the next round.
    Then a round of face to face interview.
    Then an coding assignment, where it takes 1.5 to 2 days.
    After coding assignment, an interview with an Architect from onsite.

Interview Questions

• Written test and coding assignement was good, which will take around 2 days to complete. Skype call was typical book interview, some simple usage of Java API's, singleton, etc,.. he had no idea what he is asking,

1. You have stack overflow account, github account? 2. Do you write blogs? how do you share knowledge?
      3. you have very less number of repositories on github.com do you code frequently (I had more than 4 repositories)

But the interviewer neither had stackoverflow or blog in his name.

Why Redmart? What is your notice period? (These questions must be asked by HR why in a technical round?)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

RedMarts method of attracting applicants through fun puzzles in just AWESOME. The recruiter got in touch with me within 24 hours requesting for a chat. He did mentioned in the process that we give screen all the applicants coming through puzzles, and guess what ... BINGO !! They do :) My friend solved the puzzle and was contacted within 24hrs. Great Work guys !!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a offline development assignment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.