Redmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Redmart Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2018

2.5

Android Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a chat with recruiter 2 days after resume submission. He told me he would get back to me about another interview. I didn't get a response for 2 weeks and was given a rejection notice saying they wanted someone with more experience even though my resume shows 5 years in the field.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Irresponsible HR Team. Totally waste of time. They arrange interviews in impossible timings and Even though your interview went really well. They don't give any response. It's just waste of time even considering them.

Interview Questions

• Questions we simple based on programming languages   1 Answer

IE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmart.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, very tiring, took 2 days off and had to spend a lot of time preparing presentation and talking to different people. they r very cautious, given a small company.

Interview Questions

• behavioral interview questions mostly
      final round some tech related questions   Answer Question

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was good, but after that it was a set of random events, looked like noone is interested in recruitment, Bangalore recruiter has careless mind.

They told me they will inform me about the result in a week, I waited more than a month, asked them then they said we were negative about you , we have another opportunity, we'll call back, then they never called, again I pinged they called, told me I was to tell them, (HR doesn't want to take any resposibility also) I'll have a telephonic round at 4PM, I got a call at 2, interviewer calling me with another name (lol). He wasted my 15 mins then he said it was a mistake (ROFL). Then no-one communicated with me, I pinged Bangalore HR, she said she 'll get back, then I waited for couple of days, I asked again then they said, sorry to inform your feedback was negative. (Randomness at its best). I feel petty for investors, what msg such behaviours convey towards honesty related to work from recruiters/leaders, and related to respect of any person like us, whom you reject because you find recruitment process complex, atleast give respect and tell them you dont have positions. Anyway god bless!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redmart in September 2016.

Interview

Got call from HRs within 5 days of applying. Interview process was very smooth. HRs were very helpful, highly prompt in responding and very thorough with feedback. Interviewers were also friendly, it was more of discussions than 1 way answering.

Interview Questions

• There was offline home assignment, followed by 6 f2f interviews. It included algorithms, behavioural questions and design round.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redmart (Pune).

Interview

Was first round telephonic and interviewer was very unprofessional. Being a technical interview he started asking current salary and expected salary. Also interview dint start on time. Since it was telephonic I had to keep waiting for an hour dint bother to update candidate about the delay. It was 30 min interview but got extended to 1 hour which is still fine. But the call was ended abruptly by just saying I have got to go. Also he asked to forward a solution which I did and haven't got the feedback till date. Have dropped couple of mail to HR and recruiters but they dint bother to provide feedback or even respond.

Interview Questions

• Find middle element of linklist   1 Answer

Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

HR contacted through LinkedIn and informed about an opportunity. I accepted to give a shot, 1 telephonic screening, following by written F2F interview and then F2F with Indian Head of Operations. Everything went smooth and then delays on part of HR, I was very clear of my expectation but eventually they were unable to match it.

Interview Questions

• Amazon Redshift related questions: distkey, sortkey, copy and unload commands   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redmart (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Totally there were 4 rounds. Started with a call round followed by 3 F2F rounds . Very unprofessional . Hr s are terrible. They just dont update you. you have to call them to know about the next round.After clearing all the rounds they say m y salary is high. It would be professional if you could clear these minor things in screening.

Full-Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

> Coding challenge
    > HR contacted me through email next day
    > HR phone interview
    > Assessment
    > Technical interview with 3 Engineers

HR is very friendly and normally replies very fast.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redmart in January 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude and Coding round
    2. Technical 1- 1
    They expect you to know everything in depth.
    Both front end and back end questions were asked. One thing is they give feedback on what they felt after everything is done

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding round
      reversal of integer -123 -321

Web services
      NoSQL
      MongoDB

Angular JS   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.