Redmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Redmart Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2018

2.4

Android Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a chat with recruiter 2 days after resume submission. He told me he would get back to me about another interview. I didn't get a response for 2 weeks and was given a rejection notice saying they wanted someone with more experience even though my resume shows 5 years in the field.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very disappointed!!

1. HR picked me up from LinkedIn
    2. We planned a call (HR screening a call)
    3. Got an assignment that needed atleast 2 days of effort
    4. Assignment got passed and called for next round

Here comes the turning point
    5. The interviewer came atleast 10 mins late
    6. He was not very well prepared for questions which he had to ask, rather he seemed stuck somewhere else and was in hurry or something
    7. Asked some general questions about experience and past projects

And thats it...

No technical question?? No assignment discussion?? No project technicalities discussion??

Was this a joke?

I did assignment by investing my time, came for an interview early morning against my schedule and this is how you take us?

We are also busy and have our schedule, you do not have any right to waste our time...

I would never want to join RedMart or recommend anyone to do their assignment.
    Only do it infront of interviewer or during your interview!!

Didn't get any rejection mail yet.. But I am sure I will or If by any chance, I get next round email, I will not go for next round at all.

Complete waste of time..

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redmart.

Interview

Applied through hirist first round of written test, result of the test is not considered any ways you will get through the next round.
    Then a round of face to face interview.
    Then an coding assignment, where it takes 1.5 to 2 days.
    After coding assignment, an interview with an Architect from onsite.

Interview Questions

• Written test and coding assignement was good, which will take around 2 days to complete. Skype call was typical book interview, some simple usage of Java API's, singleton, etc,.. he had no idea what he is asking,

1. You have stack overflow account, github account? 2. Do you write blogs? how do you share knowledge?
      3. you have very less number of repositories on github.com do you code frequently (I had more than 4 repositories)

But the interviewer neither had stackoverflow or blog in his name.

Why Redmart? What is your notice period? (These questions must be asked by HR why in a technical round?)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redmart in June 2015.

Interview

This is one of the best interview process I have come across in my 12 yrs of career. The internal recruiter gave me detailed insights about the role and company vision. I was also interviewed by the VP of Engg and given an homework assignment. I was impressed by the followup done by the recruiter and his understanding about the role and company vision. I was contacted by the recruiter through LinkedIn and it all started from there.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a couple of general questions like what is that you are looking for in your next role, what attracts you to Redmart etc.. what was interesting was a recruiter asking technical questions and he definitely had a good understanding of those questions as he prompted for examples always. .. I must say Great Job !! I was also interviewed by the VP which was more of asking questions based on my projects. He seems to have a good vision, I am sad I was not able to clear the assignment given.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Redmart.

Interview

My CV was passed to the company's HR by a recruiter. I have also solved a challenged which was posted in the job listing on their site. This is the only company (in my experience) where HR asks technical questions (during phone screening interview) for which he/she doesn't even understand answers. I was not contacted after this round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

RedMarts method of attracting applicants through fun puzzles in just AWESOME. The recruiter got in touch with me within 24 hours requesting for a chat. He did mentioned in the process that we give screen all the applicants coming through puzzles, and guess what ... BINGO !! They do :) My friend solved the puzzle and was contacted within 24hrs. Great Work guys !!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a offline development assignment.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Irresponsible HR Team. Totally waste of time. They arrange interviews in impossible timings and Even though your interview went really well. They don't give any response. It's just waste of time even considering them.

Interview Questions

• Questions we simple based on programming languages   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Apply on line,
    face-to-face interview, they asked a lot of typical interview questions,
    writing test, this part is hard
    presentation, analyzed one project and proposed some solutions and there was a Q&A after the presentation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redmart (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

it was easy. interviewer was friendly. but a lot of things said in the interview did not come true during the internship. i guess i didn't ask enough questions either during the interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redmart in September 2016.

Interview

Got call from HRs within 5 days of applying. Interview process was very smooth. HRs were very helpful, highly prompt in responding and very thorough with feedback. Interviewers were also friendly, it was more of discussions than 1 way answering.

Interview Questions

• There was offline home assignment, followed by 6 f2f interviews. It included algorithms, behavioural questions and design round.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.