Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.9

Engineering Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The online screening had several questions, would need to allot several hours to complete it. All questions were behavioral, was able to re-do video responses as many times as needed. Very helpful to review their tip guides before starting so that you set up your video and approach the questions the right way.

Interview Questions

• They were mainly interested in previous qualifications, for example how I approached working in a team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview was very professional and science focused. You got the chance to talk to a lot of people in the company and learn from their experience. The HR team in the Regeneron is very supportive and helpful. I had a really good experience with them.

Marketing Communications Intern Interview

Interview

The first round interview was a one way online interview that had to be completed within the hour. Typical behavioral questions were asked and a timer was used to answer some of the questions.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

one-way video interview, recorded video + short answer questions you type.

time limit to answer ranges from 45 secs to ~1min. be careful of the timer and read the directions!

mostly behavioral questions, nothing surprising.

US Summer Interview

Interview

For the first interview, an invitation is sent to complete interview questions online. The questions were fair, and you were given a minute to answer each question. There were a total of about 16 questions, and the total interview took about 1.5 hours.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Interview

The first round of the interviews is a video interview where you record yourself. You have unlimited tries and the questions are generic behavioral questions: go through your resume, tell us about yourself...

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was very informal and mostly behavioral. After submitting my application I had video calls with a few hiring managers, after which I received an offer. Questions varied depending on the interviewer.

Scientist Interview

Application

Interview

Interviewed with multiple department leaders and HR. Was offered a walkthrough of the operation space after the interview. A lot of the conversation centered on what the position needs and examples of where the role will contribute.

Intern Interview

Interview

First interview is through an online portal. Some questions require you to film a video response (1 min max time), but you are allowed to retake the video until you are satisfied. Was given an hour to complete the interview. It took me 30 min.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY (US)).

Interview

It was an online interview first, where you answer various behavior-based questions. Then, it was a phone interview with the team I would be working with and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.