Reliance Digital Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Reliance Digital

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Digital

Found 18 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Ghansoli) in Mar 2020

Interview

Very easy interview just 2 rounds. Both rounds will conducted on same day that too completed within 10mins. In second round just one question asked where you will look yourself after 1 year in this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

Detailed interview process techincal round ,written test ,hod round don't expect much hike i am joining as work culture is good and don't expect selection before 4-5 months very long process

Interview Questions
Reliance Digital
Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Ghansoli) in Jun 2018

Interview

Well Planned Process; appointment fixed; gate pass given beforehand Interviewee being available at the given time Decent Logical Reasoning Questions asked Basic Online Entrance Exam Immediate results given Asked for required documents and Basic questionnaire is too long and exhaustive

Interview Questions
  • What has been Overall Relevant Job Experience ?
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in Jan 2018

Interview

I work in an injection company and on the other hand he works as a home worker, so we want to work in a good company and Reliance Digital is a very good company.

Interview Questions
Reliance Digital
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in Apr 2017

Interview

i got this job through campus placement, there three round of interview first round through regional manager second one is taken by H.R and the third one is taken by cluster manager.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai)

Interview

Interview Process is Simple.....HR calls for a interview with the Reporting Manager...post that a small interview with the Head of Department.... If all cleared (99% you will get selected) then salary talks with HR...post that a small Aptitude Test (very simple should score more than 30).............Lots of Paper Work and a medical test...post all this you are ready to Join

Interview Questions
  • Tell About the Retail System....how does Retail business works....
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai)

Interview

HR called up and had telephonic interview after which they wanted me to come for f2f interview on a very short notice. Also told me that salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. Appeared for interview and had a discussion with 1 crook HR guy. After that the head of division met me. Then started my ordeal. The crook HR started ctc discussion and asked me how much I wanted. I told my expectation and he started bargaining like one would do with a vegetable vendor. An entry level college guy arguing with a 8 year experienced candidate in a cheap tone was ridiculous. I felt like getting up and slapping the guy there itself but kept my composure and left after leaving discussion open. After 15 days, he called me and offered a figure which was relatively lower but I said I was OK as I thought the company would be growing with launch of JIO. However, 5 days later he sent the ctc break up which was highly inflated and foolish for anyone to accept.

Interview Questions
  • Some random questions on retail market.
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in Apr 2016

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by 2 rounds of Interview. Aptitude Test involves basic Quantitative, Logical Reasoning and Verbal questions. Interview would revolve around technical understanding of Retail operations, innovative business models surrounding the Retail industry, factors affecting Sales and growth. HR screening would involve family background and academic milestones in general

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to start a career in Retail?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in Jan 2016

Interview

It took 3 months to get the offer letter after the interview. HR response is slow. Salary standards are lower than that in markets. Overall process is quite long than other companies. Communication from HR is also very delayed.

Interview Questions
Reliance Digital
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in Sep 2015

Interview

Interview with the lead and HOD. IQ test of numbers, English and logical reasoning HR round for salary discussion. In the case of leadership role, business lead takes the last round.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews

Popular Careers with Reliance Digital Job Seekers