Reliance Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Reliance Digital

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

Detailed interview process techincal round ,written test ,hod round don't expect much hike i am joining as work culture is good and don't expect selection before 4-5 months very long process

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

I work in an injection company and on the other hand he works as a home worker, so we want to work in a good company and Reliance Digital is a very good company.

Interview Questions

• I did mobile repairing course?   1 Answer
    • And I also did an electronic course?   1 Answer

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

i got this job through campus placement, there three round of interview first round through regional manager second one is taken by H.R and the third one is taken by cluster manager.

Interview Questions

• they give a case study and ask the question from the same.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview Process is Simple.....HR calls for a interview with the Reporting Manager...post that a small interview with the Head of Department....

If all cleared (99% you will get selected) then salary talks with HR...post that a small Aptitude Test (very simple should score more than 30).............Lots of Paper Work and a medical test...post all this you are ready to Join

Interview Questions

• Tell About the Retail System....how does Retail business works....   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai).

Interview

HR called up and had telephonic interview after which they wanted me to come for f2f interview on a very short notice. Also told me that salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. Appeared for interview and had a discussion with 1 crook HR guy. After that the head of division met me. Then started my ordeal. The crook HR started ctc discussion and asked me how much I wanted. I told my expectation and he started bargaining like one would do with a vegetable vendor. An entry level college guy arguing with a 8 year experienced candidate in a cheap tone was ridiculous. I felt like getting up and slapping the guy there itself but kept my composure and left after leaving discussion open. After 15 days, he called me and offered a figure which was relatively lower but I said I was OK as I thought the company would be growing with launch of JIO. However, 5 days later he sent the ctc break up which was highly inflated and foolish for anyone to accept.

Interview Questions

• Some random questions on retail market.   1 Answer

The organisation is rigid and highly bureaucratic. They just need numbers on board to handle temporary demand created by JIO buzz. I am relieved that I did not join. You can see the JIO mess yourself.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by 2 rounds of Interview.
    Aptitude Test involves basic Quantitative, Logical Reasoning and Verbal questions.
    Interview would revolve around technical understanding of Retail operations, innovative business models surrounding the Retail industry, factors affecting Sales and growth.
    HR screening would involve family background and academic milestones in general

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start a career in Retail?   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

It took 3 months to get the offer letter after the interview. HR response is slow. Salary standards are lower than that in markets. Overall process is quite long than other companies. Communication from HR is also very delayed.

Interview Questions

• Regarding Inventory turns & safety stocks & replenishment   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview with the lead and HOD. IQ test of numbers, English and logical reasoning
    HR round for salary discussion. In the case of leadership role, business lead takes the last round.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Digital (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

1. RPAT is the Aptitude test which comprises of 50 questions which needs to be completed in 12 minutes.
    2. Once you clear the RPAT, you will be interviewed by your reporting manager if you will be selected.
    3. If your reporting manager also clears you, you will be interviewed by Head of Dept. which is usually Vice President level person.
    4. If you clear all the above process, HR will be negotiating with you for salary and they are very smart, max they will offer you 10% hike, and if they are in very urgent need and if you performed very well in interview, you might get 20%, however my suggestion to please check numbers very well as CTC total offered is very different from what you will get in hand.
    5. Once you clear everything, it takes at-least 1 month time from Reliance to release you offer letter and you will be daily chasing HR people to know the stats and every time you will get same reply, you are selected, you will be receiving offer letter shortly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude : Basic Time, Work, water, train, etc questions, very easy to solve.
      2. Managerial Round : Basic knowledge of the position what you are applying for like SCM basic, lead time, safety stock, ROL point calculation, price calculation, margin calculation, OTB planing and all if you are applying for Category(Buying and Merchandising and Inventory Control).
      3. HOD usually ask about your exp and very few technical question.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Digital.

Interview

Hiring Process is very simple
    - Telephonic round
    - Personal Interview with HR
    - Personal Interview With TL
    - Final Interview

Then i got call from them on selection and i joined next week.
    overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• "Sell yourself to me" this was the unexpected question.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.