Religare Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Feb 2018

2.3

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

HR round one to one and interview with the reporting manager there was mostly basic question the skills they look for is the basic communication confidence and the way you present yourself

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Coimbatore) in July 2017.

Interview

I first met with my branch manager for the first round of interview, and then I met with the regional manager for the second round. And then the job is offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about stock markets?
      How would you deal as a Relationship Manager?   Answer Question

Commodity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a walk-in their was only face to face interview round ,there were two guys taking interview but its not that tough if you are prepared they were however talking in Hindi so communication was not even a problem too in case anyone is wondering .

Interview Questions

• what is commodity market & What are its instruments ?
      How will you generate lead ?   Answer Question

Commodity Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Pune City).

Interview

previous experience, location, client base , actual knowledge, basic functionality of the software, timing, business commitments, clients net worth, understanding of stock market , capital market, commodity market , domestic and global economy .

Relationship Manager-sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Religare Securities in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was just for 3 mins just he asked about my previous job, salary, target......the receptionist he is idiot...he will be on phone all the time dnt even take break..i was at 10 am i asked him about hr then he said to wait 5mints and i waited for a 1 hour an above I wantedly went and asked I want to meet so an so person regarding interview then he said the person is not available he will be coming after 2:30

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Kolkata).

Interview

The interviewer was busy over the phone during the entire interview process. He hardly had any command over English language. Though I applied for the role of an Equity Advisor, the company was only interested in sales and kept asking me about how much business i can acquire for them. There was no difference between the different roles (advisory, RM, Sales) for them.

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through portal. very flexible interview,Two rounds of interview first with HR and second with branch manager. Generalised interview. tell me about urself. What internship were u into....And then description about the job

Equity Dealer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Mumbai) in May 2016.

Interview

They kept me a type writing test and then I had a hr found .
    They asked me about stock market basics and about me.
    Then I had a tech round again where I explained about stock market to their manager and then he explained me about the role and the work.

Relationship Manager - Equity Dealing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

1st Round with HR ( Normal HR Questions, Job Profile, Salary Expectations)
    2nd Round with Branch Manager
    Salary Discussion with HR

Holding NISM series 8 Certificate is a great plus for Getting Selected

Interview Questions

• Why this Job ?
      What is Stock Markets Basic Question?
      Nifty Stocks ?
      Recommend some Stocks and Why?
      Current Market Scenario ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Religare Securities.

Interview

Your first round is with the branch sales manager. If cleared it is with the zonal head. they ask normal questions. They assess on selling ability nd ability to handle pressure

Interview Questions

• the normal questions
      Run me through your Cv
      Tell me about your family background
      Why you want to work for this company?
      Experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.