Religare Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 May 2018

2.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Noida) in May 2014.

Interview

It was short and simple, with not many rounds since I was fresher so many technical questions asked from me. It was a single day process for the face to face rounds, later rounds were taken over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What is trading account and de-mat account   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Noida).

Interview

Absolutely nonsense...Total waste of time.The interviewer kept on playing/glancing at his cellphone throughout and seemed disinterested to interview.The interview was mostly CV based.He was reluctant to answer my queries because obviously his cellphone was more important.Such attitude is highly irresponsible and unexpected from a senior level employee who is expected to give a peek into the culture of the organization.

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through portal. very flexible interview,Two rounds of interview first with HR and second with branch manager. Generalised interview. tell me about urself. What internship were u into....And then description about the job

Interview Questions

• Which stock would u buy and why   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Kolkata) in June 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of Technical interview followed by one round of HR interview. Question were mostly related to capital markets.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Coimbatore) in July 2017.

Interview

I first met with my branch manager for the first round of interview, and then I met with the regional manager for the second round. And then the job is offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about stock markets?
      How would you deal as a Relationship Manager?   Answer Question

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

HR round one to one and interview with the reporting manager there was mostly basic question the skills they look for is the basic communication confidence and the way you present yourself

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Kolkata) in June 2011.

Interview

I was referred by an existing employee. Reporting Manager & Regional Manager took the Interview & discussion was going on for 2 weeks. End of these, HR round was there. Moreover it was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• How much business can you bring from your existing organisation?   1 Answer

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Noida) in January 2012.

Interview

Two rounds , One HR and One with the Manager to know more about the Domain knowledge . IT took two Hr to complete the process . You will comfortable at the time of interview .

Commodity Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Pune City).

Interview

previous experience, location, client base , actual knowledge, basic functionality of the software, timing, business commitments, clients net worth, understanding of stock market , capital market, commodity market , domestic and global economy .

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare Securities (Kolkata).

Interview

The interviewer was busy over the phone during the entire interview process. He hardly had any command over English language. Though I applied for the role of an Equity Advisor, the company was only interested in sales and kept asking me about how much business i can acquire for them. There was no difference between the different roles (advisory, RM, Sales) for them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.