Remington Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Remington Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at Remington Hotels

2.8

Bellman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Was not realistic in what a day would be like. The process took to long. Poor communication among different Departments. Was not an professional experience, I dont liike this It take too long. So you know Fu.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Fairly smooth and comforting. I was asked about general things like what are my goals and what I hope to gain from this position. Nothing complicated and everything went quick and easy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First call with HR, second call with Hiring Manager and then an all day interviews. I liked the overall process because it was very welcoming and calm. A great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Several different scenario thinking analytical questions that require practical thinking process   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied in June 2018 and was contacted in 2 weeks. The interview was a quick and easy process. I started with HR asking me questions about my experience and customer service. HR was simply there to screen to make sure you're a good fit for the company. Then once you pass, you will meet with the director of sales and the sales manager. I was fortunate to impress both managers and then received a final interview with the GM. This all happened in one day and took 3 hours. I was offered the position in two days!

Interview Questions

• Explain when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your present job?   1 Answer

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key West, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Key West, FL (US)).

Interview

Interview with hiring manager went ok but then got to the another individual and was told the hiring manager was bipolar, inconsiderate, and high maintenance. She continued that she has held countless interventions due to his behavior. I had told her I met him before, she asked if he was drunk or sober. Next interrview was with his boss from a different hotel also local. He confirmed the negative behavior of the as well. There are few jobs that pay over $60k here in Key West but I wouldn't touch this one. No amount of money is worth a disrespectful boss and the stress that goes along with it. Allowing that kind of behavior is a major breakdown in leadership at all levels. And lastly was told it was a mandatory 6 day work week, further enforcing they have little respect for employees.

Interview Questions

• Was the person drunk or sober when you met him?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Remington Hotels in June 2018.

Interview

Quick. A recruiter reached out overs the weekend and I had an offer within 7 days. Great experience. Spoke to recruiter over the phone,met the GM, phone interview with DVP, and phone interview with EVP.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The recruiter dropped the ball, twice. He forgot I passed the phone screen or forgot to forward me to the hiring manager. I applied again a month later after he wouldn’t return calls or emails and he called again and I interrupted him to tell him we’ve already spoke and he said he was forwarding me to the hiring manager. I then had a face to face with the hiring manager and her boss separately, which went very well. The recruiter then forgot to give my feedback to the hiring manager with my reason for declining the offer before the offer deadline, thereby removing any possibility for them to counter in time.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for a phone interview with the Director of Sales. Second interview was in person with the Director of Sales and HR. Followed up with the Director of Sales via courtesy email and was invited to a final interview. Final interview was with the Director of Sales and I was introduced to the Sales Team, HR Director, and General Manager. From application to accepting the offer took about 3 weeks or so.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They were extremely nice in the interview. They asked you your basic questions of management and asked me to tell them about myself. I did not end up getting the job tho

Corporate Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, had an interview with the Vice President of Accounting, within a week a decision was made. The process was quick and the hiring process short. Only problem training was too expedited

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.