RetailOn User Experience/UI Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1.0

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

It's a fake company, Please don't go for any interview. It's an consultancy posing like a IT outsourcing company. I have been to interview for the 1st round and that CEO doesn't even know to speak proper English. I had given an assignment which I completed perfectly on time. Then they called me for the second round at 9:00 AM in Whitefield office and made me wait for 2 and a half hours. Then a lady came and said your interview is scheduled at HSR Layout and they said if you pass the interview then we will give you the offer letter immediately. I went to HSR layout with their another employ and I had a very bad experience in that other office. The requirement for the client was Web Developer where I was applied for UI/UX designer. It's completely waste of my time and effort. Kindly do not apply to that FAKE company.

Interview Questions

• That CEO doesn't even know to speak English properly. All he asked was 'about myself' and he asked the questions regarding my resume.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.