RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds and all the three rounds were coding round. After completing all the rounds finally a managerial round is there with CEO. I got selected. There was a bond of 3 years if you join the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus drive...
    Coding round on paper
    Technical & HR round

The bad thing is that they did not call any of the selected students....
    When I asked to company hr...they just said to contact your tpo.

Interview Questions

• Array & String related.... I got selected but did not get joining letter   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very long. First was the aptitude test, followed by 2 technical rounds that went on for almost 2-2.5 hours. Last was the HR round.

A lady took my interview in the first technical round. She was a little rude and had a lot of attitude(I was kind of exausted from the process).

Interview Questions

• Asked me some HTML components and gave me a laptop to design it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bhilai) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was happen to my college campus-
    4 rounds was there
    1st was programming round which is held on paper pen.
    2nd was also programming round same as first
    3rd round was technical face to face interview
    4th was HR round.
    the whole process was not too difficult if you are good in programming then you will get selected.

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in August 2015.

Interview

It was my on campus interview which consisted of 4 rounds. Earlier they told that there will be 3 rounds, first will be complete programming round(written) , second technical interview and then HR round. I cleared the first programming round then they added another programming round(just as before, pen and paper test), questions were trciky and we had the freedom to code in any language we are good at. They mainly focussed on the logic behind your code means avoided syntactical errors. They provided 45 mins. to code.

Technical round was fair enough,covered almost every part of C, C++, Java, Data Structures and Algorithms. HR interview was really good

Interview Questions

• Its been a year now, my programming question was to count the occurence of odds from a given random array with certain conditions associated with them like it should be odd and multiple of 5 or 3, when divided by even leaves remainder 1 or 2 and should be in the range between 1 to 2000 like that. Basically, first question was a follow rules type of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in August 2015.

Interview

First Round : Written Test On Technical Skills having coding,MCQ.
    Second Round :Technical Interview Round Generally Questions related to C,Java.
    Final Round : HR Round having questions like tell me about yourself,what know about this company etc.

Interview Questions

• What is call by value and reference with Example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Roorkee) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview was average simple programming questions were given in first round to crack in 30 minutes,
    In second round Basic Questions of C Programming were asked.
    In third Round HR basic questions regarding the resume and Interests were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between call by value and call by address?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru).

Interview

First round will be a written programming round. You will have to write a program based on the question they give you. Syntax will be checked and your basic programming knowledge.
    Second round is technical round. Mostly data structures questions were asked
    Third round is face to face HR interview.
    Both the HR were friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a core technical interview. First round was a technical program written test for 15 minutes duration.
    Second round was an hour long technical discussion round , again technical, it was tricky and tough too at the same time.
    Finally i had an HR round with the HR from the company.
    All the tests rounds were conducted on the same day with the result announced on the same day as well.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Coimbatore) in October 2015.

Interview

I attend the offcampus drive. Selection process was worst. .Questions were easy. but they selected only 10 from 1500 students. it was not fair. i wrote my program correct. but they didnt select me.. nothing to say any.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.