RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru).

Interview

First round will be a written programming round. You will have to write a program based on the question they give you. Syntax will be checked and your basic programming knowledge.
    Second round is technical round. Mostly data structures questions were asked
    Third round is face to face HR interview.
    Both the HR were friendly.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience but they give priority to the one who has the knowledge of web development. They called 2-3 candidates together and started asking questions one by one. My interview last till 10 - 15 minutes approximately

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very long. First was the aptitude test, followed by 2 technical rounds that went on for almost 2-2.5 hours. Last was the HR round.

A lady took my interview in the first technical round. She was a little rude and had a lot of attitude(I was kind of exausted from the process).

Interview Questions

• Asked me some HTML components and gave me a laptop to design it.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn in June 2013.

Interview

The interview is consist written test then by a face to face interview and skype interview with HR and CEO .GUys but join this company they will play wih life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in November 2015.

Interview

First they will take an programming test that is based on pan paper. after that shortlisted candidates get technically interviewed by Technical person of company in it they ask about technicality and and various puzzle .

Interview Questions

• you have to find subset of {1,3,5} to give sum of 5 such as {1,1,1,1,1},{3,1,1} {5} and answer was 3   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Roorkee) in October 2015.

Interview

Worst Interview, Take 3 round, first round coding, randomly selection from these round then take one to one interview ask from which is your best subject, HR round only formalities

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consist of 3 rounds
    1. Pen and paper programming round
    2. technical interview
    3. hr round

during technical interview, c programming language was focused. questions on pointers, storage class, structures, arrays, different patterns were asked.

during hr round, i was asked to introduce myself, explain all the project done, strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• consider 2 numbers.
      write a program to swap the first digit of the first number with last digit of the second number.
      example
      input:
      a= 1234
      b= 56789
      output:
      a=9234
      b=56781   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

Its not even an interview.. You go and you get a piece of paper and they tell you to write a code for as per asked in the sheet.
    There are no cameras in the whole building, you can just open your cell and google it and write.
    Even if the program is right u wont get picked.
    This happened when i had been there, 2 people sat next to each other, they both copied the same program and one person got picked and the other didn't. Funniest interview ever.
    Don't bother attending, they wont give u systems, u have to bring your own laptops and so many other issues.

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bareilly) in November 2015.

Interview

There was three round. First was programming round it had only one "write a programe" question the second round was tech HR Interview and then HR Interview. Both the HR were comforting and very supportive. They look for core programmers they don't bother about communication skills or anything else. Basically the company works on Magento so if you are good with php, Mysql they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• They picked a academic project from my resume and asked me to write front and backend code in php.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

Interview

Process was as follows
    1. Technical Programming Round ( Paper and pen based ) 45 min
    2. Technical Round ( Discussion ) 35 - 45 min
    3. HR Round

Overall process seemed unprofessional because
    1. Number of openings were very less and more than 1000 students were invited.
    2. Written programming test makes no sense and the question had different difficulty level in different sets.
    3. The venue for the campus changed on last day.

Interview Questions

• The pen and paper based technical test had 3 different sets.
      The questions had variable difficulty level in different sets which I felt was unfair.
      Set1. Find factorial and find number of zeroes that the answer will have.   1 Answer