RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took mainly in 3 rounds.
    1st round was a programming round
    2nd round was TR
    3rd round was HR
    --------
    The first round was programming in which two programs were given. We have to write the code in desired language.
    The TR was very helpful and he created healthy environment during the process.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of array upto range n in which we have to find the missing number and the last number   1 Answer
    • Basics of C, Java and others according to your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asansol, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal) in September 2015.

Interview

It came to my college for recruitment. I applied through college. Interview was very fast. It took only 1day though 2days were allotted for the process. Interview was of 3rounds. Coding though pen & paper (try avoiding mistakes), technical round, hr round. In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.

Interview Questions

• In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.   3 Answers

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of three rounds
    1) Screening (solving any 1 of 2 questions)
    One will be based on C and other will be most probably on web development.

2) Basic Technical
     Questions will be asked on php mail, Ajax ,JavaScript, SQL(mysql) common algorithms in C like Fibonacci, factorial ect.
    (I am experienced) for fresher's relatively easier questions will be asked
    3) HR

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal

Application

Interview

Good experience. 1st round coding ,program was in moderate level. 2nd and 3rd round was technical and hr. HR questions were normal. Technical questions were about projects. A program I had to write. It was very difficult program. Finally got selected. Waiting for offer letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus drive...
    Coding round on paper
    Technical & HR round

The bad thing is that they did not call any of the selected students....
    When I asked to company hr...they just said to contact your tpo.

Interview Questions

• Array & String related.... I got selected but did not get joining letter   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Presentation about company 2. written programming test (1 prog-40 mins) simple programs were given...main focus was to check the basics of the candidate... 3. Tech interview 4. HR interview...the complete process was smooth and systematic.

Interview Questions

• ques on string, link list, pointers...   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

I came here from Marathahalli for an Interview and It was very Good Experience.It took only 3-4 hours and the Result was declared on the same day itself.Overall I can say it was a smooth experience and i learned many more new things during my Interview.

Developer Interview

Application

Interview

First round was programming. They gave simple programs like GCD, reversing a string . they selected only 9/10 out of 200 odd students for the second round. Don't know on what basis they did that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a written test followed by 2-3 round of Technical and then HR round. Sometimes they may take two written test depending on the number of candidates.
    For Written test there was some set of papers and candidates are assigned a random paper to write code for that. Question may vary from easy to moderate level.
    I'm sure those guys are not checking your ans properly and if you have written clean and nice (in appearance) code you will clear the written round.
    Technical is also moderate and it may include some aptitude question and some coding questions.

3 years of bond is there and you are forced by the submission of original documents.

Interview Questions

• 1. Function to Reverse a Linked List
      2. How to make a pointer to a function.
      3. One puzzle was there to detect the pattern   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was having 4 rounds. First two rounds were programming test on paper which were quite simple.
    3rd and 4th rounds were Technical an HR interviews. Technical was a bit tougher an HR interview was easy.
    I cleared all rounds and got my offer letter after 10 days.

Interview Questions

• How much points you would give to yourself regarding any programming language you know? (out of 10)   Answer Question