RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Presentation about company 2. written programming test (1 prog-40 mins) simple programs were given...main focus was to check the basics of the candidate... 3. Tech interview 4. HR interview...the complete process was smooth and systematic.

Interview Questions

• ques on string, link list, pointers...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview process is written technical round.In this round they give around five programs which have to be written on paper.The programs are easy to write if you have some coding experience.I think for preparing for this interview you should focus on preparing basic programs in the language of your choice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

1.round - 1 program was asked in c - program to interchange the characters of a string from starting position to last position.
    2 round. tech interview- one small program was asked and few more technical questions
    3.round- hr interview was optimum.... not so difficult .. asked about myself and then my family background

Interview Questions

• Q. can modulus fn be used with float, boolean etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a core technical interview. First round was a technical program written test for 15 minutes duration.
    Second round was an hour long technical discussion round , again technical, it was tricky and tough too at the same time.
    Finally i had an HR round with the HR from the company.
    All the tests rounds were conducted on the same day with the result announced on the same day as well.

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Roorkee) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview was average simple programming questions were given in first round to crack in 30 minutes,
    In second round Basic Questions of C Programming were asked.
    In third Round HR basic questions regarding the resume and Interests were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between call by value and call by address?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

Interview

The first round consisted of a random set of papers given to the participants with a program in each.
    There was a biasing in the problems where it ranged from calculation of Greatest Common Divisor for some students to calculation of complex ATM problem. Even though many had performed extraordinarily, the Panel had selected a few students who even had messed up their codes.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the total number of ways an unlimited supply of {1,3,5} Rupee coins can be used to sum up a given number   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asansol, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal) in September 2015.

Interview

It came to my college for recruitment. I applied through college. Interview was very fast. It took only 1day though 2days were allotted for the process. Interview was of 3rounds. Coding though pen & paper (try avoiding mistakes), technical round, hr round. In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.

Interview Questions

• In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.   3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took mainly in 3 rounds.
    1st round was a programming round
    2nd round was TR
    3rd round was HR
    --------
    The first round was programming in which two programs were given. We have to write the code in desired language.
    The TR was very helpful and he created healthy environment during the process.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of array upto range n in which we have to find the missing number and the last number   1 Answer
    • Basics of C, Java and others according to your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is very easy, just because glassdoor wont let me move through without typing 50 words i m doing so,a b c d e f g h i

Interview Questions

• different php inbuilt functions, some basic c++ problems, about your projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was having 4 rounds. First two rounds were programming test on paper which were quite simple.
    3rd and 4th rounds were Technical an HR interviews. Technical was a bit tougher an HR interview was easy.
    I cleared all rounds and got my offer letter after 10 days.

Interview Questions

• How much points you would give to yourself regarding any programming language you know? (out of 10)   Answer Question