RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a written test followed by 2-3 round of Technical and then HR round. Sometimes they may take two written test depending on the number of candidates.
    For Written test there was some set of papers and candidates are assigned a random paper to write code for that. Question may vary from easy to moderate level.
    I'm sure those guys are not checking your ans properly and if you have written clean and nice (in appearance) code you will clear the written round.
    Technical is also moderate and it may include some aptitude question and some coding questions.

3 years of bond is there and you are forced by the submission of original documents.

Interview Questions

• 1. Function to Reverse a Linked List
      2. How to make a pointer to a function.
      3. One puzzle was there to detect the pattern   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn.

Interview

It was a good interview . The HR was comforting and supportive.
    The selection process consisted of 3 rounds Technical(programming) , Technical HR and General HR. Both the Tech. Hr and General Hr were supportive and comforting.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have got the job here in this company and tomorrow you got a job with higher salary which would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bhubaneswar) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round php mcq test,2nd round-Php programming Test,3rd round -technical round were asked question from c and database and they also asked about area of intrest and asked questions accordingly.Prepare your resume well

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn.

Interview

I'm a Student of VNIT Nagur, Company came for Placements offering a job of 4.25 lpa. 1st round was 30 questions on Php( MCQ) .it was not an elimination round . next was one coding + technical round 2 coding questions and 20 technical questions ( you can go to next question but cannot revisit any of previous questions ) and then 1 GD,1 technical and 1 HR interview

Coding a question.

1. Write a Program to find the maximum multiplication of 3 integers in an array.

Coz later on I got a 8lpa JOb.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds and all the three rounds were coding round. After completing all the rounds finally a managerial round is there with CEO. I got selected. There was a bond of 3 years if you join the company.

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in August 2015.

Interview

It was my on campus interview which consisted of 4 rounds. Earlier they told that there will be 3 rounds, first will be complete programming round(written) , second technical interview and then HR round. I cleared the first programming round then they added another programming round(just as before, pen and paper test), questions were trciky and we had the freedom to code in any language we are good at. They mainly focussed on the logic behind your code means avoided syntactical errors. They provided 45 mins. to code.

Technical round was fair enough,covered almost every part of C, C++, Java, Data Structures and Algorithms. HR interview was really good

Interview Questions

• Its been a year now, my programming question was to count the occurence of odds from a given random array with certain conditions associated with them like it should be odd and multiple of 5 or 3, when divided by even leaves remainder 1 or 2 and should be in the range between 1 to 2000 like that. Basically, first question was a follow rules type of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bhilai) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was happen to my college campus-
    4 rounds was there
    1st was programming round which is held on paper pen.
    2nd was also programming round same as first
    3rd round was technical face to face interview
    4th was HR round.
    the whole process was not too difficult if you are good in programming then you will get selected.

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in August 2015.

Interview

First Round : Written Test On Technical Skills having coding,MCQ.
    Second Round :Technical Interview Round Generally Questions related to C,Java.
    Final Round : HR Round having questions like tell me about yourself,what know about this company etc.

Interview Questions

• What is call by value and reference with Example.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

I came here from Marathahalli for an Interview and It was very Good Experience.It took only 3-4 hours and the Result was declared on the same day itself.Overall I can say it was a smooth experience and i learned many more new things during my Interview.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

First round was programming. They gave simple programs like GCD, reversing a string . they selected only 9/10 out of 200 odd students for the second round. Don't know on what basis they did that.