RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

guys I got selected for the company bangalore Branch, India.

there are 5 rounds of interviews 1st two are online then 3 face to face rounds all rounds are type of technical cum HR round.
    finally they given offer to me. offer is- first 3 month i will be get paid 7.5k/month. after 3 month training i will be get paid 15k/month ie 1.8LpA package.
     also they have terms and conditions ie They told me to pledge my original documents for one year( all original marks cards).
    if i want my marks cards before 1year i should pay 75K like that they briefly told about there therms and condition.
     i think company wont give the offer more then 1.8LAP. i had conversation with HR about offer and marks card related. but its not helped me in any way. so rejected the offer. they wont give any offer like they advertised.

company is a start up company low salary is acceptable but its too low
    company dont have any office building now currently they are running office in house
    they project that company have is e-commerce tool development using magneto . its a good project Also i read that company ll have contract with magneto.inc from 2015(not fully confirm i heard in web )

Interview Questions

• Q) take input a number N.
      if N is even display some error
      else display a matrix N*N all border elements and both diagonals elements are * and remaining elements as _ .   Answer Question

low salary
    forced to pledge my original documents (marks cards and a id proof)for one year.
    if i want my documents before 1 year i should paid to them 75k as contract break.

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Interview

1. Online Technical Test ( Basics of java and PhP) ( only on saturdays ).
    if selected then the Monday you will be attending the 2nd round.
    2. Programming Round ( testing coding skills in PhP and Java)
    if Selected u would attend the Interview mostly the same week.
    3. Direct Interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bhubaneswar) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round php mcq test,2nd round-Php programming Test,3rd round -technical round were asked question from c and database and they also asked about area of intrest and asked questions accordingly.Prepare your resume well

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of online test and interview after its successful clearance. Where u see urself with us. What is the difference between tubelight and bulb.Difference between galaxy and milky way.

Interview Questions

• HR round. What you like about us.   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very long. First was the aptitude test, followed by 2 technical rounds that went on for almost 2-2.5 hours. Last was the HR round.

A lady took my interview in the first technical round. She was a little rude and had a lot of attitude(I was kind of exausted from the process).

Interview Questions

• Asked me some HTML components and gave me a laptop to design it.   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

1. Online test - C, Java, SQL
    2. Coding test - Write code for the given problems in C/C++, Java, PHP etc.
    3. Technical interview - Basics of Programming, DS, Algorithms, DBMS
    4. HR - General HR questions like Tell me about yourself, Are you okay with bonding/Relocating ? What are your strengths / weakness ? achievements ? etc.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn in June 2013.

Interview

The interview is consist written test then by a face to face interview and skype interview with HR and CEO .GUys but join this company they will play wih life

Magento Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in December 2012.

Interview

1. Telephonic Interview - Interview has lasted around 45 minutes, interviewer has asked question related to My past projects and on PHP
    2. Face to Face discussion in Bangalore Office - This was a great interview, Interviewer was friendly, he has offered me Tea and snacks and given assignment to finish in 4 hours. I did well and by now I was sure of getting offer.
    3. HR Interview - Mostly on ice breaker call. She has asked me questions about my education, past experience, my plans for Bangalore and if I need any help to find accommodation in Bangalore.
    4. Offer - I have received an offer with 30% hike, This was expected and I have joined.

Interview Questions

• How I will add value to RetailOn?   1 Answer