RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Interview Questions

2.9

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

Just 2 rounds of useless non relevant questions. Basically its just a trap and a horrible trap. There is a bond involved. You have to work 9-7.30 which is standard whether work is there or not

Interview Questions

• 1. Why you want to leave. 2. why BA. 3. Pathetic CEO round   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Coimbatore) in October 2015.

Interview

I attend the offcampus drive. Selection process was worst. .Questions were easy. but they selected only 10 from 1500 students. it was not fair. i wrote my program correct. but they didnt select me.. nothing to say any.

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

It's a fake company, Please don't go for any interview. It's an consultancy posing like a IT outsourcing company. I have been to interview for the 1st round and that CEO doesn't even know to speak proper English. I had given an assignment which I completed perfectly on time. Then they called me for the second round at 9:00 AM in Whitefield office and made me wait for 2 and a half hours. Then a lady came and said your interview is scheduled at HSR Layout and they said if you pass the interview then we will give you the offer letter immediately. I went to HSR layout with their another employ and I had a very bad experience in that other office. The requirement for the client was Web Developer where I was applied for UI/UX designer. It's completely waste of my time and effort. Kindly do not apply to that FAKE company.

Interview Questions

• That CEO doesn't even know to speak English properly. All he asked was 'about myself' and he asked the questions regarding my resume.   1 Answer

Magento Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in December 2012.

Interview

1. Telephonic Interview - Interview has lasted around 45 minutes, interviewer has asked question related to My past projects and on PHP
    2. Face to Face discussion in Bangalore Office - This was a great interview, Interviewer was friendly, he has offered me Tea and snacks and given assignment to finish in 4 hours. I did well and by now I was sure of getting offer.
    3. HR Interview - Mostly on ice breaker call. She has asked me questions about my education, past experience, my plans for Bangalore and if I need any help to find accommodation in Bangalore.
    4. Offer - I have received an offer with 30% hike, This was expected and I have joined.

Interview Questions

• How I will add value to RetailOn?   1 Answer

Associative Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through college campus,there was a programming test of one question in 30 min. Some students gets some ATM problem,I got write the scenerio of this programme of array.if Input {1,8,4,5,5,6,7,7,7} ,output is 5 is printed 2 times ,7 is printed 3 times.we had to find the duplicates.

Interview Questions

• There was one more questions to some students. They have given an array and you have to find the missing no. And duplicates no. In the same programme   Answer Question

Magneto Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There was 2 technical programming test in written.
    No aptitude test.
    then 1 Technical interview and after that 1 HR interview .
    And then i got the offer latter rite after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Stretcher and class
      programs based on ds, stack and queue.   Answer Question

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Interview

1. Online Technical Test ( Basics of java and PhP) ( only on saturdays ).
    if selected then the Monday you will be attending the 2nd round.
    2. Programming Round ( testing coding skills in PhP and Java)
    if Selected u would attend the Interview mostly the same week.
    3. Direct Interview.

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

guys I got selected for the company bangalore Branch, India.

there are 5 rounds of interviews 1st two are online then 3 face to face rounds all rounds are type of technical cum HR round.
    finally they given offer to me. offer is- first 3 month i will be get paid 7.5k/month. after 3 month training i will be get paid 15k/month ie 1.8LpA package.
     also they have terms and conditions ie They told me to pledge my original documents for one year( all original marks cards).
    if i want my marks cards before 1year i should pay 75K like that they briefly told about there therms and condition.
     i think company wont give the offer more then 1.8LAP. i had conversation with HR about offer and marks card related. but its not helped me in any way. so rejected the offer. they wont give any offer like they advertised.

company is a start up company low salary is acceptable but its too low
    company dont have any office building now currently they are running office in house
    they project that company have is e-commerce tool development using magneto . its a good project Also i read that company ll have contract with magneto.inc from 2015(not fully confirm i heard in web )

Interview Questions

• Q) take input a number N.
      if N is even display some error
      else display a matrix N*N all border elements and both diagonals elements are * and remaining elements as _ .   Answer Question

low salary
    forced to pledge my original documents (marks cards and a id proof)for one year.
    if i want my documents before 1 year i should paid to them 75k as contract break.