RetailOn Magneto PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Magneto PHP Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Interview

1. Online Technical Test ( Basics of java and PhP) ( only on saturdays ).
if selected then the Monday you will be attending the 2nd round.
2. Programming Round ( testing coding skills in PhP and Java)
if Selected u would attend the Interview mostly the same week.
3. Direct Interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RetailOn

Magneto PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

guys I got selected for the company bangalore Branch, India.

there are 5 rounds of interviews 1st two are online then 3 face to face rounds all rounds are type of technical cum HR round.
    finally they given offer to me. offer is- first 3 month i will be get paid 7.5k/month. after 3 month training i will be get paid 15k/month ie 1.8LpA package.
     also they have terms and conditions ie They told me to pledge my original documents for one year( all original marks cards).
    if i want my marks cards before 1year i should pay 75K like that they briefly told about there therms and condition.
     i think company wont give the offer more then 1.8LAP. i had conversation with HR about offer and marks card related. but its not helped me in any way. so rejected the offer. they wont give any offer like they advertised.

company is a start up company low salary is acceptable but its too low
    company dont have any office building now currently they are running office in house
    they project that company have is e-commerce tool development using magneto . its a good project Also i read that company ll have contract with magneto.inc from 2015(not fully confirm i heard in web )

Interview Questions

• Q) take input a number N.
      if N is even display some error
      else display a matrix N*N all border elements and both diagonals elements are * and remaining elements as _ .   Answer Question

low salary
    forced to pledge my original documents (marks cards and a id proof)for one year.
    if i want my documents before 1 year i should paid to them 75k as contract break.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.