River Island Clothing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

River Island Clothing Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Straight forward. Why do you want to work here, what skills make you a good fit for the role and company. Name 3 of your strengths and weakness(es). What are you looking for in salary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, what skills make you a good fit for the role and company. Name 3 of your strengths and weakness(es). What are you looking for in salary.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

easy and very transparent company had great values and asked awesome questions I felt really great the whole time! I really liked the people as well as the staff and all of the customers were extremely friendly and easy going as well it was the perfect place to work

Interview Questions

• former jobs how did your past experience impact where you are currently in your life today   1 Answer

Finance Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

I had to go through a 3 hour interview which consisted of an Excel / Presentation test assessment. And then following this I went through a detailed interview with the hiring manager. It was extensive but for the role on offer it was definitely too much.

Interview Questions

• Go through your CV and bring out the points necessary for this role   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Preston, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

They were highly disorganised and over capacity of interviewees. Pushed everyone into the back of their stock room and asked 2 questions... it was obvious people were being judged by their appearance, which was massively degrading and non-professional.

Interview Questions

• “What is the best customer service you have received?”   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

Involved going through the skills and attributes I possessed and how they could be related to the company. Went into what type of experience I had previously acquired. Was quite informal.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Application form followed by an interview with deputy manager, it was friendly and relaxed. Sat in the office where the manager asked questions and I answered. then went on to discuss availability etc.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring
      What I associated the company with
      What I was willing to work   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

We were interviewed in a group and were asked to introduce ourselves, everyone was told to say an interesting fact about them, and then we had a group exercise like role playing.

Customer Assistant ( Temporary Xmas) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in December 2020.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me was lovely and made me feel quite comfortable. She asked me a few questions to get to know me and then some questions to get the gist of how I work.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Process before getting to interview was standard. Overall, average interview. Why you want to work for them? Friendly interviewers with around 6 other candidates. Prepare answers to common questions in advance e.g Teamworking

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

I applied online then about a week afterwards received an email inviting me to a group interview and a link to pick a time slot there was 9/10 people in the group interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.