Robert Bosch Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.9

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied through Bosch website and one day hr called me and enquired whether I'm interested and arranged for an technical interview through skype.After technical manager asked some relative questions regarding realtime applications.The interview panel was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple one they asked about the project and C language   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

Was carried out in 3 ways
    Apptitute test
    Technical round
    Hr round
    The hr round was a telephonic interview.
    In hr round they asked to introduce myself.
    Later on they asked technical question based c,c++,java and ml.
    The duration of interview was 21 min 19 seconds.
    The written test was generally based on current affairs,programming and networking and Unix.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me, scheduled an interview.No one turned up.Reached out again asking if there was miscommunication.They scheduled again requesting a new number after a few days saying they could'nt reach me.Gave the new number..they didn't call again.Weird..Mailed them to not waste my time anymore.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru).

Interview

Mainly had to explain past work experience and some basic programming questions. Being able to explain the past projects that one worked on is straightforward. The programming questions are very easy if you know the basics well.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds basically . First round was online test for 60 mins consisting of aptitude and technical McQs. Second round was the personal or technical interview, interviewer expects basic programming skills and specific domain knowledge . Third round was HR round. Just be very careful in HR as chances are high of getting rejected here too. Unfortunately I was rejected in HR.

Interview Questions

• 1)Write a program for factorial of a number
      2)Explain virtual ground in opamp
      3)explain SR and JK fliflop
      4)K-maps and Multiplexers
      5)Draw voltage divider circuit and explain
      6)Explain your Projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Asked about my projects and technical questions related to my domain and the selection test was based on aptitude and domain specific technical questions. Overall the test and the interview was easy. They mostly test your fundamentals.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

I had written the online test on 22/08/18
    The test contained the following :
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical ( logic design, mpmc, few questions on analog and control systems)
    The online test was really easy
    I had got shortlisted for further process, the next day.
    The technical interview was only based on your projects and a little bit of micro controllers and basics of course programming, I qualified to the hr round.
    In the hr round, he asked me simple questions only like :
    What is your routine?
    Plans for higher studies?
    Any prior interview experience.
    In the end I dont know what went wrong.
    I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• 1. Any prior interview experience?
      2. How far did you make it?
      3. What do you think was the reason that you didn't make it further?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a link through LinkedIn. Connected, sent across a resume.
    Had a technical interview. Followed by an offer letter in a month. The process was smooth. Maybe because I was an intern. Not much to speak about.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

First round was written consisted questions from
    Apptitude
    Technical ece core
    Coding only for cs is
    It was a nicely timed interview and had great experience and great minds interviewed me and the questions were moderate to easy

Interview Questions

• Macro vs function
      8051 micro controller   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

2 technical round and 1 manager round finished.Manager told will get a hr call after 3 days.it was full day process.after 1 week sent mail to the and I got response not selected.Then why did manager say so.incredible.waste of time.beware.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.