Robert Bosch Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Pretty easy, they make you feel comfortable. Had a phone screening first then had an in person interview with the hiring manager. Mostly behavioral question with a few questions asking about things on your resume but betides that pretty laid back and simple just be confident and prepare for a couple hours and you'll be okay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

A couple phone interviews but was not offered job because elimination of role. HR was very nice and always responded very quickly to emails. Phone calls were casual and mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Explain certain portions of resume that were applicable to role. Also asked if there was any challenges you had to overcome when in leadership position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Broadview, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was very standard. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, than a phone interview with the hiring manager, and lastly, few interviews in person.Oh, and I was also asked to submit several answers on questions related previous experiences and achievements.

Interview Questions

• The questions very standard and mostly related to my resume. Nothing behavioral and out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Hiring process is very slow and it can take up to 3 weeks for interview/responses. There are a lot of approvals need to be done locally and approval from HQ

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, going through your experiences, situational questions   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Berlin (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

Ich wurde sehr höflich begrüßt und wir sind direkt in das gespräch gestartet wir haben unter anderem über meine qualifikationen gesprochen dann ging das gespräch unspannend weiter bis zum ende des gespräches wo mir gesagt wurde das sie sich bei mir melden werden.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.