Robert Bosch Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in March 2017.

Interview

The process was easy, however everything leading up to the interview takes far too long. It takes weeks to get a response from the human resource people. Overall enjoyable experience I would recommend. The interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

There're two interviews asking you question at the same time. First, introduce your self. Then give you some real problem like how to count the number of people in a classroom (tracking people's head!)
    mostly about the basic ideas of computer vision and machine learning:
    1. Do you know some tracking methods?
    2. Do you know Viola-Jones framework
    3. Do you know PCA? what the consequences of applying PCA to dataset
    4. Do you know LDA
    5. Do you know Real-Adaboost?
    6. Do you know Haar-like feature? why it is called haar-like?

Anyway, the interview is almost based on you resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know PCA? what the consequences of applying PCA to dataset   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Anderson, SC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by my school's career center. They brought me in for an interview and I sat down with the two other members of the team. The asked me some general questions but spent the majority of the time describing the role. Then they took me around the plant and showed me what projects I could be working on.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Stuttgart (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was rather smooth and easy. Very friendly manager and engineer. They started talking about the work they are doing and at the end I had to talk a bit about myself and which areas of the project I might have experience with. Almost no technical questions or HR stuff.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

After having passed the screening process, I was contacted and scheduled for a phone interview. On the day of the interview, it was necessary to do a case study. You will need to do a quick research and answer the questions related to the case study. They asked several questions on the rational behind why I made the analysis and decisions that I had made. Remember, there is no right answer. They are testing your critical analysis skills, so just be able show that you have thought methodologically.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a senior that is not paying attention to your ideas?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the senior engineer. She mostly asked about my background and also my interest. Then continued by few behavioral questions and then we talked about my experience hobby and stuff. And lastly she also explain more about the jobscope and task.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talking and ask a few questions to get to know me better   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Vienna (Austria)) in April 2014.

Interview

30 minutes interview with both the department head and the head of HR Austria; Questions were focused on my resume as well as my reasoning behind applying for a job at Robert Bosch AG

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was one phone call followed by the interview where we talked about my CV and experience and interests. Basic questions about strengths and experience. The interviewer was very friendly and I ended up working next to him.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2017.

Interview

They asked me variety of personal questions.The process was in stages, firstly recruitment agent negotiate with you in online session, secondly a manager form the company give's you date of online meeting asking different technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Madanapalle

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Madanapalle) in October 2017.

Interview

it was quite easy.they will concentrate basic concepts in c,c++,java.
    they also test problem solving skills and communication skills.
    some questions on engineering core subjects like operating system ,micro processers,database management systems and datastructures and algorithms.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.