Robert Bosch Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.0

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A few weeks later they informed me that I would be interviewing via phone with a manager. The interview was basic, It only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, qualifications for the internship etc..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Clemson, SC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. They brought in multiple engineers to conduct the interview. They asked mostly about things on my resume and to describe what I did in those positions. They also asked why I would want to work at Bosch.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call - I was asked more about my past projects and questions related to high fidelity CFD solvers, experience in coding, understanding of physics. They wanted to see if you can quickly get used to different work environment and learn and tackle new large codes and efficiently work on it. How quick you are at learning and efficiently work on new things

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2016.

Interview

Brief thirty minute phone interview with my future manager. Very easy casual talk about my job and college experience. Description about the work environment and some of the potential job functions I would be expected to perform. Typical questions about leadership and team environments. Only discussion with HR was after the manager decided to hire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to resolve a conflict within a group?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.