Robert Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,247 Interview Reviews

2.9

SAP Mm Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview schedule time was 9 AM and I reached sharp by 9. By the time I reach, there were 100-120 people standing in queue to register. Compared to other companies, Robert Bosch followed very good interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by ERS?   1 Answer
    • What is time dependent and time independent conditions?   1 Answer
    • Does RFQ have release strategy? if yes, will it be at item level or header level?   1 Answer
    • what is valuation grouping code?   1 Answer
    • Can material group be assigned to valuation class?   1 Answer
    • What are the ways to create purchase Requitison?   Answer Question
    • Eloborate CIN and GST implementation?   Answer Question

Video Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I send my resume on e-mail and got invitation for the interview. It was an interesting interview which lasted for about 1 hour. Technical questions and people skills questions. I passed the interview and got an offer.

Hardware Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2019.

Interview

It was one hour phone interview mainly about my projects and experiences in my CV and my papers. He asked some fundamental questions in hardware security, encryption, FPGA, side channels, fault injection attacks.

HAD Vehicle Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Contacted by HR right after (within two weeks) the online application for basic information gathering, then interviewed by two vehicle engineers from BOSCH (one integration and one simulation). The questions asked were not hard at all if you have knowledge base of ADAS and some hands-on experience working on car modifications. The only question I didn't answer well was about the experience with CAN bus communication protocol which I had zero experience at the time.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience on MATLAB simulation and Radar sensor systems?   Answer Question

Sensor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It consisted of 2 rounds. One Phone Interview and the other was an onsite interview. Phone Interview was where I was tested in technical part. And Onsite I was given a task to be completed

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Pretty easy, they make you feel comfortable. Had a phone screening first then had an in person interview with the hiring manager. Mostly behavioral question with a few questions asking about things on your resume but betides that pretty laid back and simple just be confident and prepare for a couple hours and you'll be okay.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Im having 7.8 years of experience. I was called for the interview by Bosch hr. I reached by morning 10 and was waiting till evening 3:30 pm to get interviewed. Then the interviewer called and asked me to sit and said wait I'll go through your resume. He was underlining some places in my resume. Then he asked about current project and some more coding related questions. He wrote some conditions and asked to write code for that. He said your time is 4 minutes only. I wrote the code he wasn't convinced. Then he left without telling anything. I was not well prepared and I got a very good experience that day. :)

Interview Questions

• about current project. what is the output file extension for Windows and Linux   Answer Question
    • Max of 3 numbers using macro in c++   Answer Question
    • have 5 conditions about time less than greater than and printing output in hours and also as strings in some cases   Answer Question

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First interview was on site with an HR person and a Front-end Developer from the team they were hiring to. Technical and cultural interview, very accessible. I was asked to speak in English for some part of the interview (rest in Portuguese, native language).
    Second interview was with the same two previous people, one more developer and some bosses from headquarters (Germany), the interview was mostly to get to know me and how I react to certain situations at work and what I expect to be doing in the future.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about HTML5 (advantages, tags, etc)?   Answer Question
    • Practical exercise:transform an html list into a visual tic tac toe using only css.   Answer Question
    • Tell us one challenge you had (at work)   Answer Question

Interview

very friendly, willing to understand but also corporate and professional. They called me first, we talked about my experiences and then they invited me for another interview. I met with the managers and they acted very professional and welcoming. They were very clear about what they needed.

Interview Questions

• they care a lot about being relax but also professional. Communication skills are very important. They want to know how you would solve a problem or come up with an idea.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2019.

Interview

The first step after applying was a few emails back and forth, after a phone interview with a few people. The final step was an onsite interview with a hiring manager and also a group of programmers and also a director.