Robert Bosch Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Technical - 2 rounds. Telephonic - 1 round. General test - 1 round.
Happened at the university . General questions were asked in the first round.
Second round was more on what i would bring to the team

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I had a brief telephone call (screening) after which I received an offer to visit their location. They paid for the travel but I had to ask first. Once there I had a chat with two HR managers and my future manager. Initially I had only one interview scheduled but because I came from abroad they added an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Very run-of-the-mill questions. They were mostly interested in open-ended and behavioural questions such as "Explain a situation where you were under stress and also how you resolved the stressfulness." Technically no challenge at all because no one technical was present, which is common at Bosch.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A contract was drafted and shown for my acceptance. Only later, when I had already started the job, did I learn about my possibility to negotiate. It took a long time to finish the contract though (2 months).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

interview had 1 phone interview and 3 1:1 interviews which had HR , Skills and Manager interview.
    asked about C C++ skills, android development and java skills. some question about UI and android layers .

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, they called on phone to arrange an appointment, after there was a one round interview. They had both technical and general questions, especially in the tech stack they are interested in.

Interview Questions

• Whats my opinion about the scrum methodology?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. After a quick call and a skype interview with a recruiter of the staffing agency, the was a single round onsite technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• A bird-eye view of a road curvature with some traffic was given together with the velocity of the car that we are driving. Based on these inputs, I had to describe how would I plan the trajectory of the car on the road.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by HR through email, i found the opportunity interesting and attended the interview .Quite simple questions ,mostly focussed on Work experience and college projects .I was actually selected and was told that i will be followed up on this by HR .Unfortunately it seems i am being fooled .Highly unprofessional HRs i could say . They will keep your result afloating .Does not suit the standard of a highly reputed German company . They will always tell " we are going through necessary approvals "and will never release your offer. I will never join this company after seeing the bad professional ethics of the Recruiting team . May god bless all those who are searching for a new job .

Interview Questions

• Storage class in C programming ,EVs ,ADAS , ESP ,EPS etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

IT was very organised. But my interviewer wasn't very great. overall good experience. we first had a written round which had 60 questions for 60 mintutes. and then a few of us were selected for the next round

Interview Questions

• about microprocessors, my projects and internships, explain about your project a few c based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

interview was really lengthy process. it was for 1 hr approx. interviewer was friendly , asked a lot of questions on programming . also was asked to model the ignition system using digital electronics concepts. they were checking my programming skills along with my approaches to solve a given problem.

Interview Questions

• questions were on c programming . communication protocols like can and lin.
      the concepts of digital electronics also was asked as i was electronics engineer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Asked about my projects and technical questions related to my domain and the selection test was based on aptitude and domain specific technical questions. Overall the test and the interview was easy. They mostly test your fundamentals.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2019.

Interview

There was one interview. I was sent an e-mail with date and location of the office, and was interviewed by two HR people, and two developers. There were basic C programming questions, questions about the use of a servo motor in the steering system (why it is needed, etc.), what are the typical peripheries of a microcontroller.

Interview Questions

• What are the typical peripheries of a microcontroller?   1 Answer
    • Why do we need a servo motor in the steering system?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.