Robert Bosch Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I had a brief telephone call (screening) after which I received an offer to visit their location. They paid for the travel but I had to ask first. Once there I had a chat with two HR managers and my future manager. Initially I had only one interview scheduled but because I came from abroad they added an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Very run-of-the-mill questions. They were mostly interested in open-ended and behavioural questions such as "Explain a situation where you were under stress and also how you resolved the stressfulness." Technically no challenge at all because no one technical was present, which is common at Bosch.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A contract was drafted and shown for my acceptance. Only later, when I had already started the job, did I learn about my possibility to negotiate. It took a long time to finish the contract though (2 months).

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

interview had 1 phone interview and 3 1:1 interviews which had HR , Skills and Manager interview.
    asked about C C++ skills, android development and java skills. some question about UI and android layers .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Technical - 2 rounds. Telephonic - 1 round. General test - 1 round.
    Happened at the university . General questions were asked in the first round.
    Second round was more on what i would bring to the team

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Bosch Recruiter had contacted me by mail and scheduled an interview. There were two technical, one managerial and one HR round. Overall it was a nice experience and people were very friendly. They encourage and appreciate people with vision and passion. The position was to be based in Bangalore and in Infotainment division (with C++, Linux and QML qualifications)

Interview Questions

• Questions on
      1. Linux booting sequence, init and other system processes.
      2. C++ - stl, polymorphism, inheritance, vtable, static and dynamic casts, more about pointers
      3. QML - some basic questions on importing C++ objects to (and from) QML   Answer Question

CTC offered was lesser than my CTC of my current job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

i applied through online company website,got direct face to face interview within 3 days, in Bangalore , they made me wait for 1hr extra, but questions asked are up to the slandered

Interview Questions

• ,i applied for position embedded system developer with 1 yr exp,they mainly focused on c in that pointer enum etc they try to confuse you ,and then they asked about micro controller worked, and can protocol   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

Recruited in off campus. This is my first company. In a nutshell Written round checked your overall capability; reasoning, aptitude, grammar, technical. Had a Technical round of interview which mainly involved questions related to technology on which my academic projects were done, a few questions on specific subjects which i mentioned as my favorites. Sticking to your basics will get you through!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds:
    1 or 2 technical. By a group of senior engineers.
    1 by Manager of the team.
    1 HR- Salary negotiation round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

3 rounds- aptitude round (online), technical round, HR round.

Interview Questions

• includes all topic.networking,operating system,DBMS,c,c++..etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st round is usually with the project manager. this is a technical round. if you are through in this round, 2nd round would be with the group manager. if you are through with this, finally is HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They try to put you on contract for an year or so.do not accept the contract.its direct bosch contract. ask for permanent role. They ask for contract just to pay u less

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Took a while to be called for the interview, but it was a very positive experience and all the engineers had a positive attitude. Questions about my career and projects I developed, showed a genuine interest in understanding the projects and how they were implemented and what purpose they served.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about work methodologies, the development process of a software application/product.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.