Robert Half Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Robert Half

4.0

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process, not very clear before you go in how the process would go. Not told how long you would be there or how many people you would be meeting.

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews decision at final interview. Very thorough interview process with difficult questions. Reference checks and personality checks completed at final stage. Interview process was the most difficult out of all the places I have interview at, one on one, group then interview with the director was a little bit too much.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2014.

Interview

It's a long usually 4-7 stage process. You will meet with the head of every division. It has to be a 'yes' from everyone to get an offer. There are a lot of competency based questions followed by a presentation at the end.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and competency based with a presentation at the end   Answer Question

Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2012.

Interview

I met with the Director and then with managers for two divisions i was interested in. Upon deciding which team i was more interested in i was then brought back for a second round interview one-on-one with each member of the team i would be working in. We then went for drinks and the next day i had an offer

Interview Questions

• If i gave you $20K to spend tomorrow and you couldn't invest it what would you spend it on and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered what I asked for

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2009.

Interview

I got this interview through a recruitment consultancy and was excited to be going to Robert Page. The interview lasted for an hour and during the interview they were very pushy and salesy and I did not feel at all comfortable. They clearly just wanted my contacts and my boss' contacts and were not interested in me at all. The people seemed to have limited attention spans and did not feel like people I'd want to work with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.