Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Consultant

Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview which is about discussing your past work experience and ask about why being a HR consultant. After that, an interview is being arranged and a One on One with the senior consultant interview is proceed . After a short interview, I have been told that I need to wait until next week when her manager is back from overseas and see whether the manager is interested in proceeding the next stage of interview. I am still waiting at the moment but meantime, I have sent a thank you letter to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and strength? How do you prioritize between career progression, family and money?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I wanted to work in Japan, so I emailed my CV to the talent manager of Japan. Got an email back a week later saying she wanted to do a Skype Call. She was very friendly and interview went pretty well. Told me though that because they already hired a lot of foreigners the previous year and my Japanese capability wasn't as high as needed that it might be difficult for me to get another interview. Despite that, she sent my resume/interview notes up to the directors. The next day she told me that they wouldn't interview me because of lack of sales experience and lower level Japanese, but she was very nice and told me I could keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • If your friends had to pick one negative trait about you what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2015.

Interview

Long and but within 2 weeks. I probably went through 5 interviews met 10 + people. I first met with recruiter she coached me a little but was worthless. She seemed a little stuck up and annoyed me some what she tried to pull that she was more Japanese than myself even though I spoke much better than her. Met with several members from a variety of teams to figure out who most likely felt my personality was a fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your job? Why robert walters? why recruitment? can you deal with rejection? how to overcome obstacles? Tell me your craziest story?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty simply, sign this paper and you are a RW employee. No Negotiation.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2015.

Interview

- Team manager contacted me via Linkedin sharing information of current open position, invited to an interview
    - Rather than Q&A style, it was more conversational. The manager described the major tasks and what would be anticipated from the associate consultant. Questions he asked were mostly behavioural questions. The manager was looking more into personal fit from his candidates.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your personal traits and how they would fit into the position
      - How do you deal with difficulties?
      - How do you resolve conflicts with your team members?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website, received a call from the HR department a few fays later. Basic questions on why recruiting, why Robert Walters etc...

Was scheduled a face-to-face interview with 2 managers on different sectors, again basic behavioral questions nothing difficult. Managers were extremely friendly and made me comfortable during the interview process.

Recieved a follow-up e-mail with a feedback, was scheduled another interview with an associate director for a 3rd round, nothing diffficult just asking why Robert Walters instead of competitors, what is your goal within next 10 years etc...

Was scheduled another interview with 4 directors at a corporate headquarter, very long but fun at the same time. They make you feel comfortable and treat you with respect.

Received a call from HR the next day and was scheduled a final interview with an associate director. This time it wad VERY tough, with 3 role plays (cold calling a candidate and scheduling an interview, pursuading a new client to interview candidates, and name collecting by cold calling real companies).

Received an offer right after the final role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since I was applying for an entry level position.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1st stage imterview with internal recruiter
    2nd stage interview with two line managers from same department handling term or perm
    3rd stage interview with two associate directors
    4th stage interview was a quick meeting with the managing director

Employees at RW are very professional but approachable! They make the interview process more like a general chat than an interrogation. Definitely a good approach!

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment
      Why robert walters
      What makes you a good fit for RW
      Competancy based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a shotgun interview with 6 people (which is considered a smaller interview) with everyone in the team and division. It was a great chance to meet people you will be working with as well as a chance to promote yourself to the interviewers.

The interview is very much dependent on how you are able to think on your feet, confidence in speaking and making sure you match the culture of the firm. They are known to not even really go off of your CV.

Interview Questions

• Different depending on the consultant however several curve balls such as logical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to speak with no fewer than 6 managers and no more than 10 (from what I've been told, I had just 6). Assuming all goes well, they'll ask you which manager you felt you connected with best out of a selected list, and then that will likely be the team to which you're assigned.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Quite a lot of interviews with different managers. I had an overall good experience as it was quite friendly and very straight forward questions. Not really any bad things to say about the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The first round interview via Skype, 15 min. Basically asked the reason you want to be a recruiter and your personal background. They will also check what drives you to be a recruiter. Preparing the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? Why Robert Walters? Some sales background?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.