Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Consultant

Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, they ask you about yourself, your achievements, and some challenges you had to overcome. They also asked me about some items on my resume. They were friendly, and made you feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had in life, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through their site as a recruitment consultant. I was contacted by a talent acquisition specialist who was very enthusiastic throughout the call. The interview was with three managers. They were very nice throughout the interview and accommodating to my questions. Unfortunately, I did not get an offer, but the experience helped me reflect on my approach to interviews.

What you need to bring with you to the interview:
    -A strong set of examples as to how you fit the job of a recruiter (recruiting is a difficult job, has a high turnover rate, late hours, and is full of rejections) be able to talk about life examples where you have handled rejection and displayed persuasion, persistence, tenacity in difficult situations.

The majority of the questions (if you are just beginning your career) are based on what is your understanding of recruiting, how you fit, and what experiences you have to prove that. You are likely best off not mentioning the "humanistic" side of recruitment and show you are fit for the sales side of it.
    There were no questions about being money-driven as other reviewers had mentioned, but you are best off showing through example that you are motivated by numbers.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a situation or experience where you had to persuade someone something, and how did you do it? What do you think recruiting is? Have you faced rejection and how did you recover? What is your greatest achievement? How do you handle the mistakes you've made? How do you manage your time? Give examples. What are some characteristics recruiters need to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was an average interview where I met a series of directors and managers who asked me about my experiences and background. I then were introduced to specific teams who asked similar questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challnege you have overcome in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I've applied online but was not unable to log in the site of the company. So I just contacted the company directly via email. The recruiter contacting me was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• Normal routine: How and why did I choose Robert Walters from other counterparts in the industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to speak with no fewer than 6 managers and no more than 10 (from what I've been told, I had just 6). Assuming all goes well, they'll ask you which manager you felt you connected with best out of a selected list, and then that will likely be the team to which you're assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to the office for interview
    In the beginning of the inverview, I introduced my background first then interviewer asked me some questions on CV about my educational background and skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Robert Walters?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The first round interview via Skype, 15 min. Basically asked the reason you want to be a recruiter and your personal background. They will also check what drives you to be a recruiter. Preparing the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? Why Robert Walters? Some sales background?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Quite a lot of interviews with different managers. I had an overall good experience as it was quite friendly and very straight forward questions. Not really any bad things to say about the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2016.

Interview

Sent in my application via email. Got invited for face-to-face interview at the office. The first interview was with the Talent Acquisition Manager about Robert Walters and my career interests in general, followed by competencies interviews with 4 Division Managers. The whole interview took about 2 hours, and overall a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time when you had to deal with different stakeholders with very different agendas?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I wanted to work in Japan, so I emailed my CV to the talent manager of Japan. Got an email back a week later saying she wanted to do a Skype Call. She was very friendly and interview went pretty well. Told me though that because they already hired a lot of foreigners the previous year and my Japanese capability wasn't as high as needed that it might be difficult for me to get another interview. Despite that, she sent my resume/interview notes up to the directors. The next day she told me that they wouldn't interview me because of lack of sales experience and lower level Japanese, but she was very nice and told me I could keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • If your friends had to pick one negative trait about you what would it be?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.