Robert Walters Associate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the VP of the San Francisco office, and then the San Francisco Managing Director. Interview lasted about 75 minutes in total. Both men seemed genuinely caring about their employees and what I had to say. I felt like I connected with them and could be myself!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you are most proud of, or your greatest achievement you can think of.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a nice lady from the Tokyo office. Then I had an hour and a half skype interview with 3 different departments (IT/Pharma/Marketing). I guess the IT Manager liked me so I went to the next interview. That was a skype call. Passed that one and I thought I was going to have my last one. The interviewer was quite rude and kind of told me to stop talking and that recruitment was not about helping people but about making money. He said that the other managers seemed to like me so he would pass me on to the Director for final.

I waited for the final to be scheduled, but they said I had to have another interview with the previous rude manager and that they were considering me not for associate recruiter but for 'researcher' for contract position of 3 months. I agreed to attend the interview. It was cancelled twice (due to snow day and sickness) I decided to cancel the interview process. It was quite rude and non-professional and I thought if I had to work with that angry manager I would have a better time working somewhere else, and I have.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a candidates wife disapproved of the offer?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

13 Nov 2018 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a clear and professional interview process that truly reflects what it’s like to work for us – it sounds like we didn’t get... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.