Find jobs for Associate Recruiter

Robert Walters Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 234 interviews

Employee Referral33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It was a skype interview with an overseas interviewer. Took about 20 minutes and was casual although important questions were asked. The interviewer was very kind though and informative about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why Robert Walters?
    Answer Question

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

I had a skype interview with a nice lady from the Tokyo office. Then I had an hour and a half skype interview with 3 different departments (IT/Pharma/Marketing). I guess the IT Manager liked me so I went to the next interview. That was a skype call. Passed that one and I thought I was going to have my last one. The interviewer was quite rude and kind of told me to stop talking and that recruitment was not about helping people but about making money. He said that the other managers seemed to like me so he would pass me on to the Director for final. I waited for the final to be scheduled, but they said I had to have another interview with the previous rude manager and that they were considering me not for associate recruiter but for 'researcher' for contract position of 3 months. I agreed to attend the interview. It was cancelled twice (due to snow day and sickness) I decided to cancel the interview process. It was quite rude and non-professional and I thought if I had to work with that angry manager I would have a better time working somewhere else, and I have.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a candidates wife disapproved of the offer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

I was first interviewed by the VP of the San Francisco office, and then the San Francisco Managing Director. Interview lasted about 75 minutes in total. Both men seemed genuinely caring about their employees and what I had to say. I felt like I connected with them and could be myself!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something you are most proud of, or your greatest achievement you can think of.
RSS Feed</>Embed