Robert Walters Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 230 interviews

Interviews at Robert Walters

Positive100%
Applied online75%
Other25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Initial interview was a short recorded interview with unlimited takes. Second interview was with a member of talent acquisition: The interview itself was calm and somewhat laid back as well as conducted online. The interview went on for around 15 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Robert Walters?
    Answer Question
  • What are 3 characteristics that make a good recruitment consultant?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA) in Nov 2019

Interview

(Interviewed for RW in Japan as part of Boston Career Forum) Interview was pretty laid back for the most part; it honestly is up to how personable you are. Basic behavioral questions. After first round, I had 4-5 interviews back to back with directors of different departments. Again, most questions were to learn about me and my experiences. I did have one case-based/ scenerio question where I was asked how I would make a sales call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interviewed for the position in Tokyo. First, I had an interview with a talent acquisition. It was a very casual interview where mostly the interviewer explaining about the company. We scheduled another interview during the interview. Then I had another interview with four managers in each industry at RW. This time they were looking into my sales ability and my reasoning for applying RW. Some people were easy some were a little hard. Third interview was with four directors in each industry. 30min each director and the whole interview took 2 hours. At this stage, they asked me hard questions like give me an example of time when…, explain me about the recruitment cycle, and so on. Some interviewer was hard that I felt like it was a stress interview. You really need to know about this job and why you can be the best in this company using your life experiences… After a week, I heard back from them saying that I did not get the job. But they gave me reasons why they decide not to hire me which I think is great because you can take that as advise for your next interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

4 Stages, meeting a range of colleagues across the company, including potential line managers and internal recruiters. Wasn't extended an offer on this occasion due to other candidates having more experience and the timing of needing to train me into the role. Overall a good experience, all the interviewers came across well and I hope to keep in touch for future roles.

Interview Questions
  • General walk through of CV and job role.
RSS Feed</>Embed