Robert Walters Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

3.1

Consultant Interview

Interview

Quite a thorough process. Had about 4 to 5 interviews in total with various managers and directors. Process was relatively fast - around 2 interviews each week, and had an offer by the 3 rd week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was casual. As recruiters they were more focus in accessing your interpersonal communication skills. Things which they will look out for is the way you present yourself and also the way you communicate. On top of that, they would also like to access how you perform under pressure as this is a highly sales chasing job. Obviously they expect you to be able to share what are the job requirements of a recruitment consultant too.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Robert Walters?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Met a number of senior people, very clear around managing expectations. I found all parties involved to be credible and this played a huge part in my decision to accept the offer which was made to me.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions and some more situational.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

About 4/5 different stages, meeting a variety of different people in the immediate team and in more senior management. Drinks with other employees and the opportunity to get in touch with people to ask follow-up questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Meet with a lot of different consultants/managers. Hiring managers are mainly looking for candidates that will present well in front of clients. Wanting to make money is key for their interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in July 2014.

Interview

-HR interview, phone interview with some genetic questions
    -Managing Direct interview, face to face and mostly behavior questions and some tests about problem solving skills
    -HR Head from Corporate interview, just double confirm everything from prior interview and share some of clients relationship dealing experience from prior job.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2013.

Interview

4 rounds pre talk,
    I also have to compete essay question

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate much, as I really liked the management team at beginning, and I trusted them at beginning, but it doenst end well. My judgement was wrong,

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Was able to get a really good idea of the job and ask questions so I had a full understanding of what it means to be a recruitment consultant. All interviewers were thorough and professional

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2014.

Interview

Er vindt eerst een gesprek plaats met een manager of recruiter, vervolgens komen er afhankelijk van het team of interesse nog 3 tot 4 gesprekken. Daarnaast doe je een persoonlijkheid test. Deze wordt doorgenomen direct na het afleggen er van. Daarna kan het heel snel gaan, afhankelijk van de haast die er bij is. Bij mij is het redelijk snel gegaan. Je volgt gaat een master class volgen en doet dit over het algemeen met 1 of meerdere starters.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.