Robert Walters Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The whole process lasted around 2-3 hours. Spoke to the head of the internship program and 3 managing directors. Extremely in-depth behavioral/situational questions, you need to show you did your research on the company and the field of recruitment consulting (they will keep probing you until you give a well supported answer)
Tiring, but enjoyable. Everyone was friendly/easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment consulting?
    Why RW?
    Describe a time you had to sell something
    What are the top 3 qualities you need to be a successful recruiter   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.