Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 247 of over 247 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It felt impersonal and difficult. They could have tried to make me feel more welcome to the interview, and the interviewers seemed to be more interested to get the interview over ASAP.

Interview Questions
  • Self Introduction and why this job
    Answer Question

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Great process. Over the phone and in person. Then presented to client. Friendly, supportive interviewer. Stayed in touch over the entire process and even after getting the role. Provided guidance to start the job at top level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It was easy going and they were very organized in the sense of who is going to ask the candidate what to get a full picture. I had a total of 7 interviews, someone I know went upto 12 interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Kuala Lumpur) in Nov 2021

Interview

You will go through 3 rounds of interviews, first with the HR representative, then a senior manager, and lastly with the director of the department. Director is well distinguished and expects a lot from the candidate, as expected as they need to vouch for each and every team member as the remuneration rate is according to team basis

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

One stage interview, very straightforward and pleasant experience. Given feedback within 48 hours. Friendly vibe and genuinely seemed interested in me. I was well prepared for the interview, given a choice of times/dates to suit.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to an employee who was angry and upset that they'd been paid incorrectly?

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It is a bit long but the team is very nice. They have preference for dutch speaker candidates depending on the position. Great ambiance and gently people. Prepare with the guide they provide as is what they expect you to behave.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

This was a solid interview process. Good experience to get to know different team members and make a decision about joining. Presentation and lunch with managers was great. Simon was very charismatic and a great leader to work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Barcelona)

Interview

La reclutadora que me tocó en el proceso de selección me lo pintó todo muy bonito y me indicó que para ese puesto pagaban hasta 40K y pico. Hice la entrevista y pruebas técnicas cronometradas con el cliente, las superé, y decidieron avanzar conmigo, así que lleguemos a la última fase donde me preguntaron disponibilidad de incorporación, salario actual y expectativas salariales. Les dije unas expectativas económicas que sabía que estaba algo por debajo de lo que un puesto así debería cobrar por las cosas que me pedían, y me quedé ligeramente por debajo de los 40k y pico que inicialmente ella me dijo que pagaban. Pero se ve que el salario no les gustó, se quedaron calladitos de golpe (tanto el cliente como la reclutadora de Robert Walters) y fueron pasando los días, semanas y meses y nunca más supe de ese proceso. Desde que empezó el proceso hasta la última vez que hablemos pasaron 3 meses y ya no volvieron a decir nunca más nada. En resumen, si vas a hacer una entrevista con ellos, que sepas que en el caso de ser descartado nunca contactaran contigo para decírtelo, simplemente se quedaran en silencio. A los/las reclutadores/as que practican estas malas prácticas les diría: Trata a los demás como te gusta que te traten a ti, hoy estás de entrevistador y mañana puedes estar al otro lado.

Interview Questions
  • Me preguntaron acerca de mis habilidades de programación, que lenguajes sabia programar, C# y entornos como Visual Studio y si sabia algo de control de versiones, tipo TFS o Git.

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Straight forward, 3 rounds with a variety of Managers, internal recruitment & Director. Well informed the whole process and great candidate care. They were flexible with times to interview and i felt at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was not the smoothest, and they left out a lot of information on purpose. I sensed they were reaally looking forward to hiring people for this specific position, and that says something about the turnout rate. That being said, everyone was very kind and polite. In the end, I rejected because it did not resonate with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 247 Interviews