Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 204 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (United Kingdom)

Interview

It is about the self introduction, previous work experience and the drive of joining their company. Also, I have to talk about the passion of the industry and field

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to join their company
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Robert Walters (Japan)

Interview

Lots of fluff with the process. They tell you that you have to meet a certain standard or criteria to be a lucky selection, which is true, but they don't tell you the real selection comes after you're hired. I can compare it to the Hunger Games.

Interview Questions
Robert Walters
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (United Kingdom)

Interview

Initial interview was a short recorded interview with unlimited takes. Second interview was with a member of talent acquisition: The interview itself was calm and somewhat laid back as well as conducted online. The interview went on for around 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Robert Walters
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters (United Kingdom)

Interview

Really professional and thorough interview process. Met teams and Senior Management. Open forum and very engaging. This is a useful purpose as you get to have open and frank conversations with peers and colleagues.

Interview Questions
  • What value can you bring to the role
Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England)

Interview

Long process but it was good for me to decide on which sector was best for me, met quite a few different hiring managers from diff areas. They were vague in their commission structure but that is only because it is a discretionary scheme, work hard and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • How do you find doing business development?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Japan)

Interview

All of the interview processes were held online due to the current Covid-19 situation. I went through 6 interviews (the last one being a role-play over Skype). Mostly everyone was very friendly, but I had the hardest time contacting anyone over email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you made a mistake. How did you go about the situation?
Anonymous Employee in Tokyo
Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo)

Interview

The process consisted of 6 steps: 1. Video Assessment (2-3 basic questions to verify interest in the company and some behavioral questions) 2. Interview with the Talent Acquisition Team (HR) 3. Interview with 4 Managers from 4 different Divisions (30 minutes each, 2 hours total) 4. Interview with 4 Managers from 2 different Divisions that you choose (30 minutes each, 2 hours total) 5. Interview with 2 Managers from 1 Division that you choose (30 minutes each, 1 hour total) 6. Offer

Interview Questions
Robert Walters
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Melbourne) in Dec 2020

Interview

Long interview with multiple stages & lots of repetition around describing current and previous roles to various managers and stakeholders. Conversational interview to allow for rapport building. Overall a long process.

Interview Questions
  • Current and previous work experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Japan) in Dec 2020

Interview

It took ten minutes top. By far the most bizarre interview I have ever had. I was asked to introduce myself then asked if I had been in contact with their competitors. Once I said no, the interview was over.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been in contact with our competitors?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters (United States)

Interview

It was a great process, with coffee, lunch, meet and greets, really nice people who gave a sense of what you can expect. Did a presentation where they gave feedback and role plays.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Interviews