Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2019.

Interview

they have several rounds but first you have to go interview with all senior directors in the group and then managers. you have to go through several rounds with different team as well

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in working in Japan   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very rigorous, lengthy, multi-step interview. All in-person. Very formal, corporate environment. Met with team members, multiple team managers to determine which team I would fit with, director and head of the office. 6 rounds approximate.

Interview Questions

• All sales competency-based questions. Seeking numbers focused answers to show previous success/conversion   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick but getting to the office was a crazy complicated. Show up super early. They had me come in to the office and reviewed my CV. Iit too them 3 days to respond.

Interview Questions

• you have a client who has rejected 30+ candidates and just refected 3 more . what can you do to remedy the situation?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

interview process took 30 days to finish five rounds. 2 rounds from UK & 3 rounds from singapore face-to-face. perocess took long time but got offer. first round full of technical questions

Interview Questions

• first round full of technical questions
      remaining all management cover   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to the office for interview
    In the beginning of the inverview, I introduced my background first then interviewer asked me some questions on CV about my educational background and skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Robert Walters?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Was able to get a really good idea of the job and ask questions so I had a full understanding of what it means to be a recruitment consultant. All interviewers were thorough and professional

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a nice lady from the Tokyo office. Then I had an hour and a half skype interview with 3 different departments (IT/Pharma/Marketing). I guess the IT Manager liked me so I went to the next interview. That was a skype call. Passed that one and I thought I was going to have my last one. The interviewer was quite rude and kind of told me to stop talking and that recruitment was not about helping people but about making money. He said that the other managers seemed to like me so he would pass me on to the Director for final.

I waited for the final to be scheduled, but they said I had to have another interview with the previous rude manager and that they were considering me not for associate recruiter but for 'researcher' for contract position of 3 months. I agreed to attend the interview. It was cancelled twice (due to snow day and sickness) I decided to cancel the interview process. It was quite rude and non-professional and I thought if I had to work with that angry manager I would have a better time working somewhere else, and I have.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a candidates wife disapproved of the offer?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

13 Nov 2018 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a clear and professional interview process that truly reflects what it’s like to work for us – it sounds like we didn’t get it quite right here and I’m really sorry that you had a disappointing interview experience with us. I will share your feedback with the team so we can identify where improvements can be made to ensure our usual high standards are maintained. Many thanks, Jeremy Sampson - Managing Director Japan & Korea.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I've applied online but was not unable to log in the site of the company. So I just contacted the company directly via email. The recruiter contacting me was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• Normal routine: How and why did I choose Robert Walters from other counterparts in the industry.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2016.

Interview

There will be at least 8 interviews, the first one would be with the internal recruiter to do a 10 to 15 mins general interview, and then the Director, Associate Director, Manager, etc. from each different division to see if you will be a good match for the respective division/team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to become the recruiter?
      What's your motivation?
      What was the difficult task in your experience and how have you overcame that?
      What is the most important thing in the recruiting?
      A lot of role plays, such as, "pitch me the job", "if you knew the company has the bad reputation, and you got an offer for your candidate, what would you do?" "If the candidate pissed at our firm and telling us not using us again, what would you do?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.