Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Was able to get a really good idea of the job and ask questions so I had a full understanding of what it means to be a recruitment consultant. All interviewers were thorough and professional

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a nice lady from the Tokyo office. Then I had an hour and a half skype interview with 3 different departments (IT/Pharma/Marketing). I guess the IT Manager liked me so I went to the next interview. That was a skype call. Passed that one and I thought I was going to have my last one. The interviewer was quite rude and kind of told me to stop talking and that recruitment was not about helping people but about making money. He said that the other managers seemed to like me so he would pass me on to the Director for final.

I waited for the final to be scheduled, but they said I had to have another interview with the previous rude manager and that they were considering me not for associate recruiter but for 'researcher' for contract position of 3 months. I agreed to attend the interview. It was cancelled twice (due to snow day and sickness) I decided to cancel the interview process. It was quite rude and non-professional and I thought if I had to work with that angry manager I would have a better time working somewhere else, and I have.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a candidates wife disapproved of the offer?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

13 Nov 2018 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a clear and professional interview process that truly reflects what it’s like to work for us – it sounds like we didn’t get... More

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I've applied online but was not unable to log in the site of the company. So I just contacted the company directly via email. The recruiter contacting me was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• Normal routine: How and why did I choose Robert Walters from other counterparts in the industry.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2016.

Interview

There will be at least 8 interviews, the first one would be with the internal recruiter to do a 10 to 15 mins general interview, and then the Director, Associate Director, Manager, etc. from each different division to see if you will be a good match for the respective division/team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to become the recruiter?
      What's your motivation?
      What was the difficult task in your experience and how have you overcame that?
      What is the most important thing in the recruiting?
      A lot of role plays, such as, "pitch me the job", "if you knew the company has the bad reputation, and you got an offer for your candidate, what would you do?" "If the candidate pissed at our firm and telling us not using us again, what would you do?"   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Quite a thorough process. Had about 4 to 5 interviews in total with various managers and directors. Process was relatively fast - around 2 interviews each week, and had an offer by the 3 rd week.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had 4 times of Skype interviews. I felt that people were very nice and friendly, but the atmosphere were competitive and quite aggressive when I visited the office. Seemed like they want to work with competitive people.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and polite, it takes 40 minutes long, he asked about competencies, sales background, where do I see myself in future, why I want to work for Robert Walters

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

About 4/5 different stages, meeting a variety of different people in the immediate team and in more senior management. Drinks with other employees and the opportunity to get in touch with people to ask follow-up questions.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)).

Interview

5 entretiens avec tout le management / 1 heure / Au siège
    Echange et partage d'expériences
    Les compétences ne sont pas abordées ainsi que le passé professionnel
    Beaucoup de mises en garde sur les process et la gestion commerciale
    Structure surement très verticalisée et cadrante
    Surement peu d'évolution
    Ne donne pas sa chance au profil atypique
    Salariés qui ne s'entendent pas entre eux, n'ont pas le même discours, ne sont que dans une culture commerciale forte et déconnectée

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.