Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2019.

Interview

one chat with a talent acquisition, i got feedback from her, and then in the following week got an 1 hour interview with 3 director heads. very quick, and professional.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Was able to get a really good idea of the job and ask questions so I had a full understanding of what it means to be a recruitment consultant. All interviewers were thorough and professional

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in November 2018.

Interview

I have had many interviews with similar firms but this was by far the longest process. First had a phone call and then I ended up having interviews with about 15 of their staff members, each lasting around 20-30 minutes, some were longer than that and some were shorter.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you solved a problem   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2019.

Interview

Relaxed, manager is looking for people who are very sales driven and money minded. First stage will be with HR. 2nd stage with the division directors. 3rd stage will be with the division managers, and 4th stage will be a 2nd meeting with the division manager interested to bring you on board the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you set out to achieve a goal but failed to meet it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters in February 2018.

Interview

Did a quick phone interview and after travelling 30 minutes being told that they would put me forward for the role, I was immediately told that I wasn’t suitable, even after conducting the quick introductory phone interview and viewing my resume. Complete waste of time and deceitful. They didn’t put me forward or contact me back for other roles either, nor called me back for other roles I applied for online.

Interview Questions

• None were asked relating to the role. Just general questions about my experience which was fruitless when you read the above.   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

20 May 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to read about your experience and would appreciate getting some more information so that we can investigate further. If you'd like, you... More

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in March 2019.

Interview

Fairly fact finding call initially, then a face to face with the internal recruiter followed by 2 managers. I was then invited back to do a presentation. The presentation was a good way to get a feel for what I would be doing on a daily basis, it was hard but I enjoyed the task.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was ghosted after an interview for a recruiter position. Since then it seems all of my applications for any positon RW lists have been blocked.

As for the interview itself, the process wasn't so bad. I admit I may not have been the best fit for a recruiting position which I don't mind.

However, there was no follow-up, and since this interview a year and a half ago, I have not gotten any response from RW about other positions with client companies they have listed on various job sites.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

8 May 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about your experience and would be keen to investigate this matter further. Would you mind sending me an email at jeremy.sampson@robertwalters.co.jp to... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in April 2018.

Interview

first meet someone as a candidate for a role
    met 2 members of the team (they ask you to do a video profile now)
    then phone interview with the director
    offered the job
    all happened in the space of 3 days - very quick

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through their website. Called in for an interview with the hiring manager (of the division). Interview is a mix of aptitude and character profiling as well as technical capabilities (through role play scenarios).

Interview Questions

• Simulate a business development call to the client   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.