Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was an average interview where I met a series of directors and managers who asked me about my experiences and background. I then were introduced to specific teams who asked similar questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challnege you have overcome in the past?   Answer Question

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy questions were asked about my past employments. Most of the interview was held in a very informal manner which was nice but also made me think whether this was the workplace for me.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Finance?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2019.

Interview

Really great. You first have a short interview with all of the division heads. Then, the process proceeds as a matching system, so you continue your interviews with the divisions you like and the divisions that chose you as well. It was great in being exposed to the whole business and choosing your interest team as the process continued.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

12 May 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review; we're delighted that you had a good interview experience and have accepted an offer to join us. The longer interview process is, exactly as you say, a great two-way street for our teams and our candidates to learn as much as they can about one another to ensure a great fit. Good luck and welcome to the team!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Too many questions that were not relevant to the job description, I had to talk with 4 different people each time, and in total there were 3 interviews. It felt like I've talked to everyone the whole building. Very time consuming, yet I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me one episode in your life when you are forced to act fast?   Answer Question

20 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback. We understand that our interview process is perhaps more thorough than other companies, but we truly feel that this helps us as well as our candidates get the best possible feel for whether it will be a good match - for *both* parties. That said, we appreciate your comments, and if you have anything else you'd like to share about your experience, we'd be happy to hear it. You can email us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Online interview: interviewer asked common questions regarding the interviewee's background, experience and motivation. Some questions of skills and ability too. The interviewee got to ask questions then and the interviewer gave very satisfactory answers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round: Phone call
    2nd round: HR Manager --> fit interview
    3rd round: Hiring Manager --> fit interview
    4th round: Role playing + Hiring Manager --> technical questions
    5th round: Meal interview

Mostly focused on fit interview, that you need passionate, initiate, competitive characteristic. Not much about technique or skills.

Candidate Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews with prospective teams and office leaders. All interviews conducted in the lovely Sydney CBD office. Also included a trial run where you would shadow and listen in to a relevant team member, seeing what they do on a normal day.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and was then invited to come for a face-face meeting. I was told via email the day before my scheduled interview that the role was 'no longer available'. This was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      What do you think you would be doing as a recruiter?   Answer Question

5 Mar 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, although I’m disappointed to read that your interview experience wasn’t a positive one. I’d appreciate you getting in touch so that I can find out more about what happened — if you’d like, you can email me at UKTalent.Acquisition@RobertWalters.com to arrange a confidential conversation.

Many thanks,

Clio Quinn
    Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, UK

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

It’s been 3 months and I went to 5 to 6 interviews with 2 managers, 2 directors and one country manager. There was also an orientation to screen people to their organization in order to ensure that prospect will happy to work with RW.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2019.

Interview

they have several rounds but first you have to go interview with all senior directors in the group and then managers. you have to go through several rounds with different team as well

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in working in Japan   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.