Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1st stage imterview with internal recruiter
    2nd stage interview with two line managers from same department handling term or perm
    3rd stage interview with two associate directors
    4th stage interview was a quick meeting with the managing director

Employees at RW are very professional but approachable! They make the interview process more like a general chat than an interrogation. Definitely a good approach!

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment
      Why robert walters
      What makes you a good fit for RW
      Competancy based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The first round interview via Skype, 15 min. Basically asked the reason you want to be a recruiter and your personal background. They will also check what drives you to be a recruiter. Preparing the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? Why Robert Walters? Some sales background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Quite a lot of interviews with different managers. I had an overall good experience as it was quite friendly and very straight forward questions. Not really any bad things to say about the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2016.

Interview

Sent in my application via email. Got invited for face-to-face interview at the office. The first interview was with the Talent Acquisition Manager about Robert Walters and my career interests in general, followed by competencies interviews with 4 Division Managers. The whole interview took about 2 hours, and overall a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time when you had to deal with different stakeholders with very different agendas?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to speak with no fewer than 6 managers and no more than 10 (from what I've been told, I had just 6). Assuming all goes well, they'll ask you which manager you felt you connected with best out of a selected list, and then that will likely be the team to which you're assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I've applied online but was not unable to log in the site of the company. So I just contacted the company directly via email. The recruiter contacting me was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• Normal routine: How and why did I choose Robert Walters from other counterparts in the industry.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)) in June 2015.

Interview

1 -I apply as a web developer.

2- The organization reply me asking my my Skype ID, I then reply by sending them my Skype ID.

3 -The organization send a mail with a schedule of meeting on Skype.

4- I then take the meeting(Interview) on Skype with one of the managers of the organization.

5- The organization Reply me with this after three days ( Again, thank you for your interest and your time concerning our company and the position of PM you applied for. We have a lot of candidates, your profile is good but is currently not the best match for this specific position, unfortunately we can't continue the process with you.)

What they need is a web project Manager NOT a web developer.

However, we will keep your information in our file for future opportunities in our company.

Interview Questions

• What was your achievement so far ?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was offered a Skype interview for an internship position in Tokyo. The whole process took about two weeks. The interviewer was very friendly and asked the usual, straightforward questions. I heard back the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Robert Walters? What do you know about Robert Walters_?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2018.

Interview

Was located outside of Japan so I did only one interview online through skype - about 10 minutes of pretty basic questions. Waited two months and was told I got accepted. Very simple and very easy. This was only a 10 day internship though, so I think this process was a bit different than normal interns. Was also the first internship done for the Japan office.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then a face to face interview at the Brisbane office.
    Calm collected interview that was 30 - 40 minutes.
    Ran through basic interview questions, asked me about my career goals and previous work experience.
    Asked a couple of technical questions, nothing too challenging.
    Overall it was a pleasant experience, that I would happily experience again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is your weakness?
      Did you take time off of work to come here today?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was advised that there was no room for negotiation, which I later found out to be untrue.
    This bothers me, but there is nothing you can do whilst still on a contract