Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2018.

Interview

Was located outside of Japan so I did only one interview online through skype - about 10 minutes of pretty basic questions. Waited two months and was told I got accepted. Very simple and very easy. This was only a 10 day internship though, so I think this process was a bit different than normal interns. Was also the first internship done for the Japan office.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then a face to face interview at the Brisbane office.
    Calm collected interview that was 30 - 40 minutes.
    Ran through basic interview questions, asked me about my career goals and previous work experience.
    Asked a couple of technical questions, nothing too challenging.
    Overall it was a pleasant experience, that I would happily experience again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is your weakness?
      Did you take time off of work to come here today?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was advised that there was no room for negotiation, which I later found out to be untrue.
    This bothers me, but there is nothing you can do whilst still on a contract

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Conversational and enjoyable but a bit too long, people coming and going from the room, reading emails and making calls, quite unprofessional. seems like a boys club. never got any feedback or even informed that I didn't get the position. Very poor form for a recruitment agency

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very lengthy but generally quite good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was initially told that it was a 2 round process which turned out to be 4 rounds. Not sure why the recruiter felt the need to lie about this. Disappointing experience overall. Should not have scheduled my final interview if 3rd round was the deciding factor.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

17 Apr 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience with us. We try to keep all our candidates as informed as possible during the interview

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted by marketing manager in Japan then I was asked my marketing experience in Korea and how I would like to develop my career in this field. Then I had an interview with local country manager to describe my background and reason for applying.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a nice lady from the Tokyo office. Then I had an hour and a half skype interview with 3 different departments (IT/Pharma/Marketing). I guess the IT Manager liked me so I went to the next interview. That was a skype call. Passed that one and I thought I was going to have my last one. The interviewer was quite rude and kind of told me to stop talking and that recruitment was not about helping people but about making money. He said that the other managers seemed to like me so he would pass me on to the Director for final.

I waited for the final to be scheduled, but they said I had to have another interview with the previous rude manager and that they were considering me not for associate recruiter but for 'researcher' for contract position of 3 months. I agreed to attend the interview. It was cancelled twice (due to snow day and sickness) I decided to cancel the interview process. It was quite rude and non-professional and I thought if I had to work with that angry manager I would have a better time working somewhere else, and I have.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a candidates wife disapproved of the offer?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

13 Nov 2018 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a clear and professional interview process that truly reflects what it’s like to work for us – it sounds like we didn’t get

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Parramatta (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Robert Walters prides itself on deceit and misinformation to prospective candidates. They will invite you to an interview with the prospect of work and raise your hopes and you will be told to prepare for an interview over the next couple of days. Unfortunately you will find out soon enough that there is no job. This comes in the form of Robert Walters never contacting you again. If you contact them you will find yourself miss directed and lied to.

Interview Questions

• I think the most important question missed by Robert Walters is:
      "Do you consider yourself cattle fodder?". This is an important question as this is how they will treat you.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast, quick, interviewers asked typical questions such as describe yourself, why are you a good fit for the job etc. Very friendly, and these interviewers answered every question professionally. Very friendly, and these interviewers answered every question professionally. Tendency to have to come back multiple times to meet every one within the team, and every one in the team has to approve having you on board.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters in June 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager and 1 f2f meeting at their office.
    There will be other additional processes depending on your experiences and the availability of their managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruiter?
      What are your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question