Robert Walters Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

3.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had to share my experience. This is an extremely unprofessional firm. They will waste your time and not provide definite answers as to start dates/job openings. Do yourself a favor and avoid them at all cost!!!

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

3 Aug 2018 – HR

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with us. We strive to provide clear communication at every stage of our interview process, but it sounds like we haven’t met our usual high... More

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I ended up being interviewed over 3 weeks, 4 different times. I met with the team I would be working with and 2 directors. I was very concerned that Robert Walters' entire leadership team was made up of men and I expressed this concern to the one woman in the office who interviewed me. I was assured there are leadership opportunities but I wasn't seeing them in the office I was in.

While the overall process, for the most part, was normal and I felt I had a lot of great conversations with the team, I was quite taken aback when I ultimately decided to declined their offer.

After I delivered the news that I would be accepting an offer with a different company I was told, "you would not have been successful in this role and you won't be making as much money with that company than you would here." I though that was quite presumptuous to say, especially after they had already offered me the position. Why offer a person a position if you don't think they will be successful in the role? This, in tandem with the lack of diversity I witnessed in the office, makes me happy I ended up where I did.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working long hours?
      Describe a time when you failed and how you recovered?   Answer Question

18 Mar 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We take very seriously our commitment to promoting diversity at all levels of our business, and regret that you didn’t feel your experience... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and polite, it takes 40 minutes long, he asked about competencies, sales background, where do I see myself in future, why I want to work for Robert Walters

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was ghosted after an interview for a recruiter position. Since then it seems all of my applications for any positon RW lists have been blocked.

As for the interview itself, the process wasn't so bad. I admit I may not have been the best fit for a recruiting position which I don't mind.

However, there was no follow-up, and since this interview a year and a half ago, I have not gotten any response from RW about other positions with client companies they have listed on various job sites.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

8 May 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about your experience and would be keen to investigate this matter further. Would you mind sending me an email at jeremy.sampson@robertwalters.co.jp to... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2019.

Interview

one chat with a talent acquisition, i got feedback from her, and then in the following week got an 1 hour interview with 3 director heads. very quick, and professional.

Recruitement Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Ich wurde online von einer Recruiterin des Unternehmens angeschrieben und auf die Stelle aufmerksam gemacht. Danach hatte ich ein einfaches, ca. halbstündiges Telefoninterview mit ihr und wenig später erfolgte die Einladung zum persönlichen Interview.

Das persönliche Interview war ausschliesslich auf Englisch und man duzte sich. Es herrschte eine sympathische, unverkrampfte Atmosphäre. Zuerst stellten sich die beiden Interviewpartner vor, dann stellte man mir einige Fragen zum Recruiting und daraufhin konnte ich meine eigenen Fragen stellen. Nach einem kurzen Zwischenfeedback stellte man mir nochmals ein, zwei Fragen. Man sagte mir, dass ich in den nächsten Tagen eine Rückmeldung zu unserem Gespräch abgeben sollte. Insgesamt hatte ich bis dahin einen sehr guten Eindruck vom Unternehmen und den Interviewpartnern.

Total unprofessionell war leider die Folgezeit: Nachdem ich sofort mein positives Feedback abgegeben hatte, hörte ich zwei Wochen lang nichts von RW, obwohl ich immer wieder telefonisch nachfragte. Angeblich konnte man sich noch nicht entscheiden, weil eine der verantwortlichen Personen in den Ferien war. Dann erhielt ich eine schriftliche Absage per Mail vom HR in Deutschland. Als ich eine persönliche Rückmeldung dazu wollte, wusste die betroffene Person in der CH nichts von der Absage (!). Ich wartete zwei weitere Wochen auf ein Feedback. Dann wollte man mich plötzlich zum zweiten Interview einladen und verschwieg die lange Wartezeit von vier Wochen und die Absage gänzlich (!). Ich entschied mich daraufhin, meine Bewerbung zurückzuziehen.

Interview Questions

• -Wie bist Du auf uns gekommen?
      - Wie funktioniert Recruiting?
      - Welche Eigenschaften muss ein guter Recruiter haben?
      - Wie bist Du in der Vergangenheit mit Stress umgegangen?
      - Wo hast Du Dich sonst noch beworben?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.