Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2019

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

3+ Interviews. First interview was with HR person, very friendly, competency questions. Second Interview was with four 2 associate directors, and 2 directors. Each from specific coverage group. Third was with 4 managers, and the last one was with directors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had 4 times of Skype interviews. I felt that people were very nice and friendly, but the atmosphere were competitive and quite aggressive when I visited the office. Seemed like they want to work with competitive people.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Done through skype and was conducted for around 30 minutes. The atmosphere was very friendly and chilled. I was asked a number of questions and also had a chance to ask questions to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from the country manager two weeks after applying online. Talked briefly through the phone, then scheduled an onsite interview with the manager.
    We talked for around 30 minutes for the onsite interview. Questions basically came from what's written on my resume. The manager also helped me clarify differences between an HR role and recruitment consultant.
    Overall, I enjoyed the whole interview process very much. The country manager could tell I am not yet qualified for the role of recruitment consultant, yet he took time to speak with me, so it has truly been an honor for me to have this interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you see to build with the role of recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

17 Mar 2017 – HR

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached by their recruiter and we did a brief phone interview. Questions were basic. Was asked why I was interested in RW and what differentiates RW from other agencies etc...

Then I was invited to a panel interview with 3 managers. Again, questions were easily predictable, not difficult at all. I was given 20 minutes with 1 manager, for a total of 60 minutes. Later I received a call from the recruiter, that I passed the second round and would move to a series of role plays.

Role play interview consisted of 3 sections, 1. sales call role play 2. name collecting role play 3. client meeting role play, in which you have to show that you are a good communicator, and you are OK with making cold calls.

Then I was invited a F2F interview with a couple of directors. Again, fairly straightforward questions. They look at how 'money motivated' and 'money hungry' you are. They will look at your sales/recruitment background and will ask you questions relevant to your past experiences.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview was with associate director of the branch and a principal consultant in the area I would be working in. Spoke a lot about myself both on and off the CV; interests, hobbies, core competencies etc.
    They also went into detail about RW as an organization and as a branch in the north west. Answered all questions I had in great detail
    Second interview was a presentation piece - still really enjoyable
    The whole process was great. I got a great feel of the company and the people who worked there

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.