Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

3+ Interviews. First interview was with HR person, very friendly, competency questions. Second Interview was with four 2 associate directors, and 2 directors. Each from specific coverage group. Third was with 4 managers, and the last one was with directors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Done through skype and was conducted for around 30 minutes. The atmosphere was very friendly and chilled. I was asked a number of questions and also had a chance to ask questions to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had 4 times of Skype interviews. I felt that people were very nice and friendly, but the atmosphere were competitive and quite aggressive when I visited the office. Seemed like they want to work with competitive people.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Weird experience: Got an email saying they wanted an interview, then never heard from them again (even after mailing back repeatedly and calling). I can understand people are busy, but that's just rude.

Interview Questions

• Apparantly 'when am I available?' was the most difficult question asked.   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

28 Nov 2017 – HR

Thank you for your feedback. We endeavour to deliver clear and timely communication to all our shortlisted candidates throughout the interview process and we're disappointed to hear that this was not... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview process was composed of a few face-to-face sessions with a few managers. The managers were all very nice, and culture of the company sound amazing. The process was manageable and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge encountered and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position they advertised on their website for their client. A few days later, they contacted me to visit their office for the interview. During the interview, my consultant recommended me to apply for the recruitment consultant position in his company. There were two stages of the interview process and the final one was role-playing that you call the person to get a face to face meeting in the office.

Interview Questions

• If you have opportunities to work for HR / Sales, which department do you want to work for?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.