Robert Walters Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Researcher Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Rate yourself in terms of specific skills or knowledge
• Answer “open ended” questions (such as “How have you proven your leadership qualities in a work situation?”)
• Respond to a Personality Survey or Skills Assessment

Another pre-screening tool might be an initial phone call that you receive from the employer. It could be one of their Human Resources people wanting to ask you a series of questions that will help them determine if you are the kind job seeker they want to bring in for an interview. So be alert and on your best behaviour when your phone rings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Thorough interview. Ensured I found the right cultural and personal fit within the team and discipline I’m now recruiting for.
    Met several people from varying disciplines in order to determine where I would fit best. In the end, the choice felt like it was mine which was a breath of fresh air compared to standard interviews.
    Jo was great throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not you can explain the recruitment process?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

First of all, I would like to express my impression for Robert Walter Japan-They were very unprofessional based on what they did to me. There were three interviews, the first was the intial screening interview and it was fairly easy, primarily for each party to get to know each other. After the first round, the second round was much harder which consisted of three separate interviews by managers of different divisions within the company with the hardest part being the mock cold call as the person you are supposed to talk to mostly refused to comply. Everything was going well except for the last round which they totally took my opportunity away from me-I was given the date for my third interview, then they postponed to another date. After that, they just called me, telling me that there would be no further interview since there was no demand for new employee for any team within the company. That got me really frustrated and disappointed with the unprofessionalism of Robert Walters Japan as they scheduled me for my third interview then completely cut ties from me with a very unconvincing reason. Bottom line is I did not get an offer and I would not recommend this place to anyone looking to work for a professional organization.

Interview Questions

• Q: Introduce briefly about yourself.
      Q: What do you know about Robert Walters and what are the main competitors
      Q: If a person you are trying to reach refuses to talk to you, what would the reasons be?

Numerous questions related to the content of your CV   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

23 May 2016 – HR

Thank you for sharing your feedback on interviewing for a role with Robert Walters, Japan. We always aim to ensure that people seeking a role with us have the best possible experience, so it's... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.