Robert Walters Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Walters Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

Interviews at Robert Walters

Candidate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewers lovely, made you feel comfortable, however did get to the bottom of your resume so know it well - exact dates, timeline, reasons for leaving previous employer, motivations for this role given your experience

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

The whole process was organised very quickly. Phone interview then an in person interview with two people. Asked your basic questions then delved deeper into my history and experiences. Response time could have been better.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Parramatta (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Robert Walters prides itself on deceit and misinformation to prospective candidates. They will invite you to an interview with the prospect of work and raise your hopes and you will be told to prepare for an interview over the next couple of days. Unfortunately you will find out soon enough that there is no job. This comes in the form of Robert Walters never contacting you again. If you contact them you will find yourself miss directed and lied to.

Interview Questions

• I think the most important question missed by Robert Walters is:
      "Do you consider yourself cattle fodder?". This is an important question as this is how they will treat you.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.