Robert Walters Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 247 interviews

Interviews at Robert Walters

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney) in Apr 2020

Interview

Reached out to me through Linkedin and Email and sent through my CV. The interviewers were all very friendly and asked about my career background and future goals. They gave me a phone call to tell the result as well.

Interview Questions
  • Aspirations and where I see myself in 10 years.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interviewers lovely, made you feel comfortable, however did get to the bottom of your resume so know it well - exact dates, timeline, reasons for leaving previous employer, motivations for this role given your experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney) in Sep 2018

Interview

The whole process was organised very quickly. Phone interview then an in person interview with two people. Asked your basic questions then delved deeper into my history and experiences. Response time could have been better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Parramatta) in Sep 2013

Interview

Robert Walters prides itself on deceit and misinformation to prospective candidates. They will invite you to an interview with the prospect of work and raise your hopes and you will be told to prepare for an interview over the next couple of days. Unfortunately you will find out soon enough that there is no job. This comes in the form of Robert Walters never contacting you again. If you contact them you will find yourself miss directed and lied to.

Interview Questions
  • I think the most important question missed by Robert Walters is: "Do you consider yourself cattle fodder?". This is an important question as this is how they will treat you.
RSS Feed</>Embed