Roche Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 905 of over 905 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Interview process in general was very long. same as the waiting time for each interview was very long. Interview questions were some very typical interview questions. The interviews were virtual interviews due to COVID.

Interview Questions
  • What animal you want to be?
    Answer Question

Roche

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

I had a 1 hour Zoom interview with the hiring manager. Then a 1 hour interview with what would be my team. Then two 30 min interviews with other managers I would work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Initial contact by recruiter followed by screening video with hiring manager. Next, was invited to a 3 hour session. This consisted of 30 minute technical presentation followed by multiple interviews with senior and junior staff members. Original invite did not specify any topic; however half way through the presentation delivery, the hiring manager was miffed that I did not present on my current work. Additionally the hiring manager misconstrued the content of my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Extrem schelchte Mitarbeiter!!! Keinerlei vorbereitet gewesen!! Ich würde davon abraten!!!! Lieber eine andere Firma wählen, die sich Zeit lässt den Lebenslauf der Bewerber durchzugehen. Es werden Fragen gestellt, wo ich mir denke, habt ihr meinen Lebenslauf angeguckt?!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Three steps interview with 1) HR Manager, 2) Hiring Manager and Hiring Manager’s counterpart in another country and 3) Hiring Manager again. After the interview with the HR Manager, a written assessment in Word (review of a legal agreement) and Excel.

Interview Questions
  • why did you apply for this role?

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Online application followed by a task which later on was presented in a presential interview. After the interview the wait was long, however it turned out positive. Simplified process to analyse key capabilities and characteristics for a good match.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

The process was straightforward; however, I felt that there was a big action values gap. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tatuí

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roche (Tatuí) in Apr 2021

Interview

Entrevista muito tranquila, com apenas uma das duas gestores. Ela deixou o ambiente extremamente confortável, onde me senti segura para falar sobre mim e sobre as minhas experiências acadêmicas. Considerei a entrevista fácil, pois, foram realizadas apenas 3 perguntas e após foi deixado um espaço aberto para dúvidas e perguntas. É sempre importante utilizar esse espaço de perguntas pois, mostra interesse na vaga.

Interview Questions
  • O que te faz feliz? Uma situação de dificuldade e como lidou com ela?

Roche

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche in Apr 2021

Interview

Few days after my application I was invited to an Automatic video interview, the second and last step of the hiring process for that role Few weeks later as well they rejected my application

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my background and my motivations Also questions about why I wanted to join roche and their regulatory affair team

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

all the opening questions,forcus on the mindset and logic.3-4panels on the group.try to keep calm if you are apply for the manager position,to make sure you can work under presure,

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of when you integrated seemingly unrelated information in order to analyze a situation or anticipate a problem.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 905 Interviews