Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 698 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Both heads of the department. One was asking all the questions, the other was taking notes mostly. Was done in a boardroom at the Rogers building in Toronto on the main floor

Interview Questions
  • Who inspires you the most
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Three rounds of interview in total, one stage of behavioral interview and two rounds of technical interviews. With the second round focus on technical questions and third round met with the director of the program

Interview Questions
  • describe what is classification table
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Had a phone interview which was about 10 min followed by a in person interview at the location where you’d be expected to go to and work. Standard interview that asked simple questions and a little role play of how you’d handle a call.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here and what can you bring to the team/ what qualifies you for this role
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Too lengthy for what it is, it’s a pretty straight forward job and they treated it like they were hiring a neurosurgeon. Chill a bit on the interview process, you may find some great employees.

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

They make you do an assessment after you send your application in, then they will give you a phone interview for 30 mins. Then another assessment to see if you are compatible to work from home then a second interview.

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Three supervisors. Pretty intimidating.. Not very comfortable. I was also given a written test. It really wasn't the best experience, to be honest. But I'm glad I got the job.

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Cold, uninviting, and obvious that they were doing interviews on formality only. It was quite clear that their intentions were always to hire internally. Unfortunately for me of course.

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

This was an interview for the Digital New Grad Leadership Program. The interview process started with a Codility test where you can use a language of your choice to solve a easy problem.

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was a joke tbh. The manager interviewed me and was literally vaping the whole time! The assistant manager was super nice though. Got hired right on the spot and asked if I wanted the position right away. Didn’t really give you time to think it over or contemplate about their behaviours either!

Interview Questions
Rogers Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied through agency got a call and interview was arranged. The interview lasted for 20 mins. The recruiter was in hurry to take the next candidate and skipped the questions ( this was mentioned by the recruiter )

Interview Questions
  • What might be the reason for a customer's overcharging of bill? How would you handle upset customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 698 Interviews