Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call with HR, then a video conference with managers.
    Some questions about previous experiences, coursework, then on to technical questions.
    Examples of questions include, how to work with difficult team member, how were technical challenges managed, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges in the past, some questions about wireless signal transmission.   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Interview

got interviewed by the regional manager. asked about past experience, the knowledge about Rogers and the relative industry knowledge. asked about sales experience and techniques. how to solve a customer issue, and so on. very pleasant and relaxed environment.

Wireless Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

1 hour skype interview where 2 other members of the team you will be working with asks you a series of technical related questions. Some simple coding questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, can you explain how the Roger's wireless system works etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

This was a standard, high-level "getting to know you" interview. It was focused on agile project methodology and work experience. The focus was on Scrum Master skills primarily.

5G Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

Case Interview: I had a phone interview first followed by a in person interview. I was asked questions relating to Analyst and Strategist. Wasn't very hard but it was time consuming to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were made the CEO of Roger right now, what would you plan to improve?   1 Answer

Partnership Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, and was referred by another recruiter.
    Had a recruiter reach out for the phone screen/interview.
    Was asked to come do initial interview.
    Followed up with second interview with two managers and a presentation.

Ended up giving it to someone internal.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.