Route Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Route Mobile

3.2

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Route Mobile (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2017.

Interview

I was informed by Mr. Mitul Limbani sir, they asked about me and then arranged a technical test on hackerrank website which has two programming question and some MCQ type questions.

Interview Questions

Salary wasn't enough for me.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Route Mobile (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

HR round followed by technical round, asked me technical information related to A2P industry.

Full Stack JavaScript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Route Mobile (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Process took approx 1 week. 1st and 2 d round on Same day and 3rd round was scheduled after 3 days.

1. HR round - Very friendly, Normal HR questions.

2. Technical - Very friendly, Questions based on your experience and technologies you have mentioned in your resume. A technical test which is a hackerrank test in which there will be 4 problem statements and the time to solve will be 1hr (difficulty - medium difficult). After that interviewer will test your practical problem solving skills.

3. HOD - Very friendly, Moslty informative round. You will get to know a lot about the technologies and how company works. You will be asked few technical questions on your previous projects. Discussion on which framework you like and why do you like it.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhavnagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Route Mobile (Bhavnagar) in June 2019.

Interview

I had first technical talk/interview with one of the developer at company. Then there was technical test. After technical test there was interview call with head of technical department. And the last call was with HR.

Interview Questions

• Projects, experience, internships, skills which you have mentioned on your CV and some questions related to job requirements.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.