Royal Enfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Feb 2019

Sort:

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is average but taken time for the whole process like phone screening, one to one, and panel/group interview and finally with CFO. so this is a long time.

Interview Questions

• Will you ready to work late hours?   5 Answers

Senior Leader Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Enfield.

Interview

Its a typical Family run business environment and the recruitment team has no clue how to handle senior profiles. Extremely unprofessional experience, absolutely no respect for interviewees time . The organizatation deals with all profiles like freshers, infact I have never dealt with freshers also in such a manner. And during salary discussion time they deal with you like buying onions. If you have worked with very large MNCs you should not even send your resume to them, its no point wasting time when you know how the end outcome and overall experience will be.

Interview Questions

• Out of the many I spoke to only one gentleman asked some sensible and strategic questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chennai) in January 2011.

Interview

they conducted good interview Process, they look for their requirement in the candidate and not what he knows, simple and straight, candidate selection was very comforting, The interview panel was matured enough to judge the candidate based on his/her confidence and knowledge

Interview Questions

• What makes you confident that you will be able to manage the required profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (New Delhi) in March 2010.

Interview

it was very good experience interviewed in college/ one day process/ offer was released on same day...

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult / was basic engg. questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chandigarh) in January 2016.

Interview

The whole process took 1 day, and the results were out after a week or two.
    Basically the process has rounds, including arithmetic aptitude, technical aptitude, GD, PI. Technical Aptitude was quite tough, no need to prepare for Arithmetic one, because they have basic questions, like 25% of 25 like this so you need to have speed for solving because you have only seconds to solve one question. So speed is the major part. Best of luck.

Interview Questions

• They asked all about IC Engines, Engineering Drawing, Fluid Mechanics, Each and every concept.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chennai) in November 2011.

Interview

aptitude( general quant questions and puzzles)
    technical written test (most questions were from ic engines)
    group discussion (for/ against ,t20 killing cricket)
    technical interview ( more questions on ic engine)
    hr interview ( stress interview , questions on how u are fit for the job, how u handle pressure, managing time etc.)

thats all folks dont remember anymore.

Interview Questions

• what is a differential gear? use?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield in April 2018.

Interview

Royal Enfield organized a campus placement drive at our college in April,2018

The process consist of a General aptitude test. which was an elimination round,
    only 30 Students made it through this test,

Next it was Group Discussion, where we were divided between the group of 7-8 people each.

only 11 were shortlisted for the interview round.

The Interview round consisted of mixture of technical and HR questions.
    and had 2 persons in panel,

the interview lasted for around 10 min each for one student.

after interviews they told the administration that they will update with the result in one week,
    but till this date there hasn't been any communication from the company side, which is very unprofessional considering the big brand name and reputation of "Royal Enfield".

Hope they will revert back with the results one day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Enfield.

Interview

It was a two day long process.
    Day 1 - Aptitude test. In this section one have to answer general maths and English. Questions were not tough but time was pretty tight considering the number of questions. For technical part mostly concept based questions and a few numerical.
    Day 2 - GD and PI round. GD group size - 15, selection percentage - 25%. In PI round basic HR questions were asked. Panel consisted of 2 people. Technical questions were asked mostly from both Mechanical and Industrial Engineering considering the candidate's background. It was conceptual rather than quantitative.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      Strengths and weaknesses
      What is your favorite subject?
      What are your hobbies?
      KAIZEN, 5S , 6 sigma, various statistical charts and control techniques.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Bhubaneswar) in March 2017.

Interview

RE has visited our KIIT campus for the recruitment drive. The process started with Online Test which consists mostly Aptitude, Subject-Verb agreement, LR, DI and Technical Section followed by GD round. I was selected for GD round, our GD topic was "Will Congress party fight back" and they selected 4 out of 15 from our group and I was one of them after that they selected only 13 students for the final Interview round which consist both Technical and HR. There were 2 panellists, so the interview starts with HR question like Family background, Strength, weakness, Hobbies etc followed but few technical questions.
    Finally, they select 3 candidates from our college and I am one of them.

Interview Questions

• What is clutch? Types of clutch and its functions, Quality management, Six Sigma, Quality control and few other questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chennai) in June 2013.

Interview

First interview has been done by HR and then by there respective department which will take 2 or 3 phase of interview. Finally the HR will review the certificated and process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.