Royal Enfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Royal Enfield

2.9

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (New Delhi) in January 2020.

Interview

Share as much as possible self confidence,easy adoptablity,problem solving ,How to Credit the New model manufacturing Design and How get the knowledge from learn Basic structure Design Modelling Manufacturing method

Interview Questions

• When did u gave me offer letter ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Enfield.

Interview

I applied through online and the process took 1 day.
    Technical test consists of questions from the specific field and difficulty is moderate
    Aptitude test is also there and difficulty is easy to moderate.

Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bruntingthorpe, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Bruntingthorpe, England (UK)).

Interview

Was very long and thorough but friendly. The two people conducting the interview made it relaxed. More focus was on the technical knowledge but questions were also asked on my knowledge of the company and experience with motorcycles.

Interview Questions

• Describe the 4 stroke cycle within an engine.
      what experience do you have with engines.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Guwahati) in February 2019.

Interview

It was 1 day process. Two person came one was HR and other might be Engineer they called interviewees one by one and result was declared on same date. After that they told us your collect the over letters after completion of exam

(Quality Department) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chennai) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled in a college at 9 A.M. Reached there earlier but weren't allowed inside until 9. Made the candidates stand in a queue under hot sun for more than an hour. Then they made us sit in a grass lawn in a line. By 10 A.M, around 1000 candidates were inside the campus. Zero planning and necessary arrangements were made, very unprofessional from a company with good name. They could've arranged an auditorium but they didn't. Resumes were not collected in order, candidates were randomly called out through mike to attend written test. Written test had 60 technical and 60 aptitude questions, which were to be completed in 1 hour altogether. Their delay in the morning made them rush up the test, making the candidates irritated by saying "Time's up!" every now and then from just half an hour since test began! Written test was okay, interview was short and just questions based on your acceptance for the type of job they are offering and the duration of internship. Horrible treatment from a reputed company!

Assistant Manager CAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Enfield (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

Initially Technical discussion with lead via tepephonic.. Followed by tool test only for tetra mesh...then technical interview with CAE Lead in UK via Skype. Company has only 20 people in CAE Chennai..No scope for growth..want to settle in the company for 10 years you can join...kind of Engineering services work.

GET Interview

Interview

Written Test - Technical and Apptitude, two rounds of Group Discussions, one final Interview that was both technical and HR combined. Out of a lot of 200 students 2 were selected.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

It's very typical like a old interview strategy I expected it to be professional and knowledge but it's not like it's just formal asusal for all companies then I have expected more like an KTM interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Enfield in April 2018.

Interview

Royal Enfield organized a campus placement drive at our college in April,2018

The process consist of a General aptitude test. which was an elimination round,
    only 30 Students made it through this test,

Next it was Group Discussion, where we were divided between the group of 7-8 people each.

only 11 were shortlisted for the interview round.

The Interview round consisted of mixture of technical and HR questions.
    and had 2 persons in panel,

the interview lasted for around 10 min each for one student.

after interviews they told the administration that they will update with the result in one week,
    but till this date there hasn't been any communication from the company side, which is very unprofessional considering the big brand name and reputation of "Royal Enfield".

Hope they will revert back with the results one day.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Enfield in April 2018.

Interview

It consisted of three rounds last one being the interview.
    Written comprises of 7 segments, mostly easy, but a limited time is provided. Next was GD. And interview was totally technical. Nothing you can't answer. Have to have your confidence.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.